Because we fought too much we've been together almost 10 years he moved in with his parents I asked him if he wants a divorce he keeps telling me he doesn't want to hurt me I pleaded with him to be upfront as I need to move on with my life he advised he doesn't have any feelings for me but that he loves me and regardless I will always be his best friend and that he loves me do you think there's a chance we may reconcile ?
sfjf sfjf 36-40, F 9 Answers Mar 16 in Dating & Relationships

Never say never

Best Answer

You're so right he always used to say that to me never say never :))

Best Answer

No, he loves you as a freind, but not as a husband ought to love a wife. He is not romantically interested in you, so you need to do what you can to move on and find someone who will love you like that

Best Answer

Thank you for being honest even though that was hard for me to swallow cause I want to make my marriage work I want to give it another shot but maybe you're right but I won't give up that easily.

Best Answer

the longer you two are apart the more it will become normal if you want to work on things do not wait

Best Answer

Thank you I want to work on things so I won't give up I will find out Friday if he wants a divorce I try to think otherwise but what he says may be confirming what I already feel that he wants a divorce.

Best Answer

How on earth would we know the answer to this? You decide what's right for you. If your relationship was that unhappy for 10 years, it's not going to change.

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply there was more good times then bad I just wish he could be more upfront I so wasn't expecting this came as a real shock cause it's the first time we've ever parted.

Best Answer