You just haven't found the doctor yet and you have to consider that this is not an easy surgery to perform. You also have to consider what is considered reasonable for the type of surgery you want to have, given the success rate. This is elective and not necessary surgery so it will be more expensive.

Best Answer

Adopt? Just saying!

Best Answer

Now breakout all the dirty guys.

Best Answer

Yes, well, doctors are business people first and helpers second. Tough way to learn that one.

Best Answer

Doctors care about people otherwise they wouldn't be doctors. The business of medicine is secondary to care but realistic to acknowledge. I would hate to be in your spot if you had a heartache and someone said what you just said. I hope you have plenty of money.

Best Answer

It's an ugly problem. I feel sad for junebug80. I think it's wrong society pours millions into football, but junebug80 can't get some reasonable medical help. I know it's greed that has created this situation and I find it odd, WildSpectrumArts, that you think I would champion the rich. I have a disabled son and know just what the hell the medical profession is about. Work on your judgement.

Best Answer

You value football over the good of people who need help. I hear you, lostinchicago, and I understand why so many bullets fly in your city. Don't worry, the bullets will fly no matter which greedy fool you choose to lead your country, because in the end, it's money you serve and what you will bow down to.

Best Answer

Amen and God bless u!

Best Answer