twiztidlace twiztidlace 36-40, F 20 Answers Mar 24, 2013 in Affairs

similar experience with my wife recently. A lot of pain to be processed, and it's difficult to process because you just want to be close, but it's hard to be close because it's hard to trust. . . kind of a vicious circle.

Best Answer

So what's your question . My answer is leave ... I know it's not that simple . I know how you feel and I know you won't trust any man for a very long time . I've been right where you are

Best Answer

Without trust you have nothing. You either need to be sure he is willing to work his bum off to make you trust him again, or you need to move on. Without trust, life f'n sucks.

Best Answer

are you 100% sure the affair over?

Best Answer

I totally understand that. My wife did the samething and at times it is really lonely. It is personally difficult to let yourself go and trust after that no matter how much love you have.

Best Answer

**** that. you don't need someone in your life that's going to hurt you. no matter how lonely you are that's not right and not fare to you in the end.

Best Answer

Learn some self respect n self worth

Best Answer

very critical situation...hurry to fix it...as soon u can...take decisions...!

Best Answer

You need to move on. Once a cheater, always a Cheater!

Best Answer

I am in the same situation. I have been told to be thankful that he is still here. I am thankful but he makes me very lonely. No communication unless we need an answer for something. He works all the time or is involved with a lot of things. I don't know if I should be thankful or just try to be contented

Best Answer

Thanks......well said.
Easier said than done

Best Answer

If you want to stay with him, with time you will feel better- thats if you know you can trust him. If it was a stuipd mistake I might be able to forgive. But why r u lonely? Is it because hes not there enough?

Best Answer

Yeah, that is a symptom of things gone wrong. I think with infidelity, the woman deep down blames herself for not being enough, while men tend to blame her to so as not to face their own inadequacies.<br />
Both those positions are emotionally small, however, and this is an opportunity to grow in life, to learn and be more from now on. It is hard to restore broken trust. It is hard to change.

Best Answer

He betrayed you, you have nothing your lonely because he break your heart through his selfishness and without trust you have nothing. Also he had an affair and still has you, lucky guy.

Best Answer

My point too.
Wwhy does he luck out, he hurts me gets to stay but doesnt do anything to help me, i quess its never been about me

Best Answer

once is a mistake,twice is a habit

Best Answer

and a little confused? It's the worst to feel lonely with someone

Best Answer

Well sure your lonely he betrayed you so now you have serious trust issues. The trust issues will pass in time.

Best Answer