youarenosey2 youarenosey2 36-40 11 Answers Dec 2, 2010

There are many ways - keyloggers, guessing the password, watching you type.

Best Answer

It's not hard to figure out your password- if he has access to your computer! All he has to do is go into tools, options and look for it there..... it has all your saved passwords for anywhere you have one. Its in the 'security' tab of the options... nothing covert about it.... just change it and dont save it... also use a capital letter and a number set that he wouldn't think of normally as associated to anything you would-

Best Answer

hey-- I've hacked into your Facebook account.

Best Answer

If he has access to your computer he probably installed a keylogger.<br />
Or else he guessed your password.

Best Answer

May be you use the same password for all the accounts or its something he knows about and was able to guess it. Change you password and select something that you normally wouldn't

Best Answer

You have a ****** password.<br />
----<br />
Maybe he installed a keylogger.<br />
Or watched you type your password.<br />
Or is psychic.

Best Answer

That can't be, I used numbers, caps and symbols. He has hacked into every account that i have. And i just thought that maybe there was an easy way to do it. I have nothing to hide, but his suspicions on me are making me wonder what he's feeling guilty about and what is HE hiding on his facebook

Best Answer

figured out ur password

Best Answer

My team & I offer the best hacking services.We can hack/recover any email id,mobile phone,FACEBOOK & website servers & grant our clients access.Send me an mail "jonhacc(at)yahoo(dot)com".We try to reply every client ASAP & execute the project in the quickest time-fr<x>ame possible. #Patience is the first weapon!#

Best Answer