he loves me but he is a good man and doesnt want to cheat a girl and also loves her ,i want my husband so everyday i ask question ,he tells he doesnt know how to face the problem because he doesnt want to cheat both of us .what should i do let him have or live with her also,i cant live without him.what will happen to the girl who has lost her life to him?she is so much in love that she doesnt want to leave him,she tells she will live separately thinking about him and pass her days.the girl is 20 years younger than him,.he still tells and do love me and i know for sure he will not leave me and my children,i am confused,he tells this is life and we have to live with it .live as it comes but he will not stop seeing that girl and i should not make attempt to desclose his affair to anyone even the girls mother.what to do ,please guide me friends
tight tight 22-25 18 Answers Aug 28, 2009

he's going to cheat on the adultress? you're his WIFE. You deserve all the respect from him, but it won't come from you accepting that he is having an affair. Love yourself, and learn to live without him.

Best Answer

Go find yourself another man and bring him into the relationship as well ... might as well be four of you to even things up.

Best Answer

my husband did the same thing, he brought i 20 year old girl into our family home and told me he loved her and wanted us all to live together! I took our child, and i walked away. Now 4 months later he is begging for my forgiveness, he left the girlfiend, and he is living a misserable life without his wife, and little girl. <br />
Have the strength to walk away from someone, or some bad sitiuation that no longer brings you happiness, your children, and your husband will respect you more.

Best Answer

My dear.what is really wrong with women of today.Can't you c what is reallyt going on in your love life.what the heck?kids!make yourself occupied,get ajob and stand on your own with your lovely kids other than wasting your time with such adisrespectful man like that.who has no respect for his wife.

Best Answer

sometimes we hold on to things that we shouldn't hold on to. now i understand you love him but he doesn't love you the same he doesn't even have that much respect for you it he loved and respected you he would have never cheated. its up to you. now if you want to fight for him you got a lot to do.<br />
liven up your sex life listen to him talk to him but don't do something that your not going to continue after he chooses you IF he chooses you. if you have kids show him how fun a family outing can be

Best Answer

Yes honey, you CAN live without him. If this really does not bother you, him having an affair, then fine. If you do not mind sharing him with her and all living together, then fine also. I think you obviously must have a problem with it. It is definitely not normal and you should not be treated as such. Regard yourself in high esteem. Don't let this continue if you value and love yourself. You don't need it. Don't let him have the best of both worlds.

Best Answer

You deserve a man that is devoted only to you...a man that knows you are as special as you are - and a man that respects you and places you before all others. He may not want to hurt her - but what about you...he cannot think that you do not hurt everytime he talks to her, spends time with her or even mentions her. How dare he add insult to injury by telling you how much she means to him and telling you that he does not want to hurt her - you are his wife - he has made a commitment to you - and as i assume that commitment did not include an open relationship then you have every right to be angry. You do not deserve this - and you need to tell yourself that every day and start to feel the anger that you need to feel to motivate you into action. Do not stand for this - you deserve more.

Best Answer

He HAS to choose. He should not be allowed to have both of you. As long as you allow him to he will keep her and you. It's not fair to either of you to have to share.

Best Answer

let him have her and you keep him paying the bills for you also. If he is doing it so should you. Find someone who will give you the pleasure you need and have hubby pay for it.

Best Answer

can u also find another lover? seems only fair, and it may raise ur confidence enough to realise u deserve better than this, and u WOULD get over it, even tho i know u wont believe it til it happens. Ask urself if ur happy, if ur not happy, something needs to change. it may get worse before it gets better, but it WILL get better, i promise

Best Answer

His behavior isn't that unusual. You need to decide if you want to stay.

Best Answer

You have a self esteem issue

Best Answer