babyblueeyes75 babyblueeyes75 36-40, F 29 Answers Oct 29, 2012 in Marriage

Why would you disrespect yourself doing something so idiotic ?

Best Answer

Ok, you're kidding right??... RIGHT??!! RIGHT!!!!!

Best Answer

No,you need to kick him out.He is showing you disrespect.He is self centered.Please kick him to the curb.Get rid of the drama and negativity that he is bringing to your life.Marraige is not suppose to be filled with unhappiness like that.It should be joyous filled with love.Go find a real man that really loves you and that you can share the world with.

Best Answer

honestly, i would find that a cause for divorce.. u dont deserve that.. if a an does that to u he isnt worth being with... but i am old fashioned so no i woulndt do the same.. i would just leave him and find someone better who will treat u right..

Best Answer

If you can't join him beat him.

Best Answer

Divorce...simple as

Best Answer

Oneupmanship never works... but divorce does.

Best Answer

You should leave him :)

Best Answer

Please tell us you're kidding with this question.

Best Answer

I'd leave him and find someone who really appreciates me - If I were you...

Best Answer

i just want to share my experience and testimony here.. i was married for 6 years to my husband and suddenly, another woman came into the picture.. he started hating me and he was so abusive..but i still loved him with all my heart and wanted him at all cost…then he filed for divorce..my whole life was turning apart and i didn't know what to do..he moved out of the house and abandoned the kids.. so a friend told me about trying spiritual means to get my husband back and introduced me to a spell caster.so i decided to try it reluctantly..although i didn't believe in all those things.then he did the special spell casting for me. After 2 days, my husband came back and was pleading..he had realized his mistakes..i just couldn't believe it.. anyways we are back together now and we are happy..in case you wanna contact this wonderful spell caster, his email address is ishvaratemple@yahoo. com

Best Answer

Flagged as SPAM.

Best Answer

Yeah, if it doesn't bother you and you feel like it, but not if you just want to "get revenge". If you just want to do that out of anger, maybe you should re-consider what people should be allowed to do with their OWN lives.

Best Answer

so that means he's cheating on you, if i were you i wouldnt be with a cheater this long to ask for advice online..

Best Answer

Does he bring them home to help around the house?

Best Answer

Leave.

Best Answer

Is he really your husband?

Best Answer

two wrong doesn't make it right ,if he picking up online girl , why are you still with him?

Best Answer