He doesn't give a sh!te! He'll gladly let me go! Maybe it's time ladies...I dunno..I've never tried that..Nah..It's too much against my rules...Well, I still don't know..
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 10 Answers Mar 27, 2010

Choose me!!!

Best Answer

if you want a nice date, come with me to my sandbox. having your head in a hole is very calming. then we'll have a lovely mouse kabob and a weed salad. i have some lovely apple/cockroach cobbler. then we could fo watch Lassie Com Home" at the $1 theatre. a movie just isn't a movie with out popcorn with a crispy waspsmixed in. oh...i do so love to cook for my friends!

Best Answer

1st do u no how slezy that makes u sound.<br />
2nd isnt that considerd cheating<br />
rethink ur actions be4 u regret them!

Best Answer

Sounds like a Grrrrrlz Night Out is in the making, maybe?

Best Answer

A temporary date? Is that going to solve your marital problems? If he is an azzhole and treats your horribly, don't be married to that guy for one more day. It is a waste of your precious life. A date is not going to solve the issue. If you are not happy with him, go ahead and leave.

Best Answer