fthe fthe 31-35 15 Answers Aug 5, 2009

There's not really a norm, but if it's bothering you, say something.<br />
Perhaps he's just not an affectionate person. That doesn't mean he doesn't care: he just shows it in different ways than usual. <br />
If you don't tell him it bothers you, he won't know. Bring it up with him: maybe there's a reason.

Best Answer

he is shagging someone else dear.

Best Answer

What Robert said. Common, but not good.

Best Answer

I hear this a lot, so I guess it's normal.<br />
Not good, but normal.

Best Answer

My hubby is the same way. He is narrow minded in the sense of emotions. I actually had a marriage counselor tell me that he may not be emotionally able to interact with me the way I need him too. He does get lovey dovey when he wants sex at which time I tell him I don't want to because I am convinced he doesn't love me and I am miserable in our marriage. I have practically spoon fed him on my love language and he forgets. Sometimes I feel bad because I think he is loving me the best he can. It just doesn't meet my emotional needs. I would divorce him if we didn't have children. We have a loveless marriage not a hateful one. He doesn't beat me or me him. I view our marriage as a partnership to raise these beautiful children and once the last one goes to college, I will serve him the papers. Make the most of what you have. Please don't go outside the marriage for affection, there are too many nasty things and people out there.

Best Answer

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL<br />
For Your Husband to be Careless, Not Show Any Affection or Ever Hug or Kiss You<br />
Intimacy is an important part of marriage ... to put your spouse before yourself and for him to put you before himself. <br />
A marriage is based on love and honesty.<br />
If there is no physical contact than there is no affection<br />
If there is no affection then there won't be any spontanious hugs or kissing<br />
This is not only abnormal, it is a deeper signal that the marriage is not being shared with a spouse who wants to give pleasure and receive pleasure in the union of matrimony.

Best Answer

No.hes playim games just watch out

Best Answer

It happens to me too...When we met he was so lovely and I couldn't take him away from me, he wanted to kiss me all the time and hugging me in public. Now, he kiss me once in a while and only gets close when he wants to have sex. He don't care about how I feel, if I'm sick nevertheless if I love him anymore. Sometimes I feel that he is just with me because I'm a good roommate!. After too much thinking I finally made the decision to leave him and find a man who can make me feel like a real woman. No, he never cheat physically, but I found him many e-mails looking for girls and exchanging pics with them. So, yes that's cheating for me!

Best Answer

i ask my self the same thing!

Best Answer

me three!

Best Answer

Not at all. He should show the utmost care and affection for you and certainly should hug and kiss you. This is common knowledge for married or even dating couples. No, this is not normal.

Best Answer

I don't know what you mean by "careless" but couples frequently find themselves in relationships that lack affection. This could be the result of a number of things (was he affectionate in the past?) but can usually be chalked up to pure boredom and, possibly, feeling as though they are not appreciated. Talk to him without accusing him of anything or being overly emotional about it and try to liven things up a bit.

Best Answer

No, I don't think that's normal behavior for someone who is supposed to be in love with you. Look around, you see couples showing affection everywhere. You may get so used to not receiving affection that it becomes "normal" for you. But it isn't. I agree with mariellarose's answer. If he becomes defensive when you ask him why.. . you have a decision to make.

Best Answer