wow you can afford to have a baby in this day in age. Then again what's a little cutting of food budget for someone who is going to grow up to hate you.

Best Answer

Well first off it depends on what nation's army we are talking about since that is never mentioned I am just guessing here. In the Canadian Armed Forces if you live on ba<x>se it is certainly easier financially. Also having you there at home to be with the kids when he is on deployment will make things easier emotionally on your kids (I speak from first hand knowledge here being a former ba<x>se brat). So that is something else to consider.

Best Answer

I hope so.

Best Answer

It's best to stay home, because any job you do get will just be enough to pay for daycare... that **** is expensive... my cousins pay 233 a week.<br />
The army has GREAT benefits... you are completely covered. So why worry? You got everything you need... stay home with your baby.

Best Answer

It is best for the child's development to have one parent stay home at least until kindergarten, although unrealistic for most, it is ideal. If I could have had a way to stay home with my son I would have. I deeply regret going back to work so soon and missing EVERYTHING. He is 12 now, and I finally have some time to spend with him, but it's the whole cats in the cradle thing now right...lol <br />
It will be tight, but in the long run you wont ever regret spending that time with your child. You can always come up with ideas to make money at home, like babysitting, telemarketing, etc...

Best Answer

Sure. Once he makes Colonel

Best Answer

Depends on his rank, but it's possible if you live on a ba<x>se and manage your money well. I have friends in the military who are stay at home moms and do very well.

Best Answer