happybbw happybbw 41-45, F 21 Answers Feb 15 in Dating & Relationships

talk to him. about how you feel and why you feel this way also talk about anything and everything else.. <br />
talking to anonymous strangers on the internet is unlikely to make you feel less lonely in the long run.. reconnecting with your husband might. and if it doesn't, you might have to consider moving on without him..

Best Answer

tell him you need a dammm good ******* & if that don't work :( **** him & call me :) or im me :) lol

Best Answer

Light him on fire.

Best Answer

Lol. Thanks for the laugh.

Best Answer

I think you need to think about why you feel that way, for starters. Why has it come to this?

Best Answer

I have the same question. .. it hurts

Best Answer

I have the same question. .. it hurts

Best Answer

huh id be glad if my hubby lay next to me at night ...my hubby doesn't come to bed,,,sleeps in the lounge room watchin tv

Best Answer

Take a sleep aid and block it all out.

Best Answer

change your screenname

Best Answer

If he's pushing you away, he needs to talk to someone. This is a tough forum to get detailed answers. I'm sorry to hear of your troubles.

Best Answer

No one should feel that way. Get some help or get out.

Best Answer

ask for a divorce

Best Answer

Vomit on him

Best Answer

take some nyquil you maybe getting the flu,,

Best Answer

that's pretty much how I am every night with my wife

Best Answer

Really sucks.

Best Answer

you've got that right. I was rejected all through my child hood and now by my wife really raises the self esteem

Best Answer

Same here. I was passed around. Parents had me late in life and didn't want to deal with it. Pushed me off on my sister who was jealous of me because her husband slapped me on the *** when I was 13, then off on my brother who molested me. Now this? Wtf?

Best Answer

I'm lovin life to it sucks it really does my wife toys with me about a week back she said she want to fix the marriage I was so happy, nothings changed.

Best Answer

I'm sorry. :(

Best Answer

no, sweety I'm sorry for your problems

Best Answer

Answer questions on EP.<br />
Why do you feel lonely next to your husband?

Best Answer

you need something or someone to bring back that spark in your life :)

Best Answer