oh, not married to pearson but your husband sound so much like my ex..who is a whose b day in in a few days...and he has 9 kids now.....and I dunno if he doing to stop with 9..he prob just keep going..he married a ******** and bragged about her and now she doesn't look like a ******** anymore..anyhoo..ya really...men..grr.

Best Answer

thanks for including me in that anger moment...:|

Best Answer

so i guess your ex is also a capricorn?lol we have 5 kids,i'm not a ***** tho...lmao

Best Answer

anytime....no a problem..you welcome have a good evening. just doing my job....that what I'm hear for and it was my pleasure..(taking a bow) have a good one..LOL

Best Answer

my comment was for mike...but its not in the correct order looks weird. I'm glad your not a ********..:)

Best Answer

Its a birthday.. tell him too pull up the big boy pants and tell work he is not going to be in for that day

Best Answer

Maybe he wants a birthday spanking.

Best Answer

╔♫╗────────╔═╦╗─♫╗╔╗─╔╗─♥──<br />
║╩╠═╦═╦═╦╦╗║╚╠╬╦╣╚╣╚╦╝╠═╦╦╗<br />
║╦║╬║╬║╬║║║║╔║║╔╣╔╣║║╬║╬║║║<br />
╚╩╩╩╣╔╣╔╬╗║♫═╩╩╝╚═╩╩╩═╩╩╬╗║<br />
────♫╝╚╝╚═╝─────────────╚═♥ to your hubby!

Best Answer

bit childish by him

Best Answer

i know i was asking him if he was ready to go to bed with me

Best Answer

silly of him- for I am sure you would have given him a delightful treat in bed........

Best Answer

he's too needy

Best Answer

silly selfish boy...maybe something else going on in his head???

Best Answer