did he just up your life insurance??? if yes... then worry<br />
I wouldn't worry too much. I like serial killers also, I find them fascinating. You shouldn't worry until he starts torturing small animals. Lol.
No reason to worry. Unless he is taking notes. Or if you notice he starts to collect knifes, rope, nylon tights, duct tape, guns, poison... Then I would be worried. ; )
Not at all. I read a lot about serial killers myself. For me if a fascination with behavior I can't understand. Now if he's reading about them and ******* off or talking about how cool they are, then I might be a bit worried. Acutally more than a bit.
It bothers me that you aren't sure. Has he ever been cruel to animals?<br />
Here are 14 signs:<br />
1. Over 90 percent of serial killers are male.<br />
2. They tend to be intelligent, with IQs in the "bright normal" range.<br />
3. They do poorly in school, have trouble holding down jobs, and often work as unskilled laborers.<br />
4. They tend to come from markedly unstable families.<br />
5. As children, they are abandoned by their fathers and raised by domineering mothers.<br />
6. Their families often have criminal, psychiatric and alcoholic histories.<br />
7. They hate their fathers and mothers.<br />
8. They are commonly abused as children — psychologically, physically and sexually. Often the abuse is by a family member. <br />
9. Many serial killers spend time in institutions as children and have records of early psychiatric problems.<br />
10. They have high rates of suicide attempts.<br />
11. From an early age, many are intensely interested in voyeurism, fetishism, and sado-masochistic ***********.<br />
12. More than 60 percent of serial killers wet their beds beyond the age of 12.<br />
13. Many serial killers are fascinated with fire starting.<br />
14. They are involved with sadistic activity or tormenting small creatures.<br />
Source: Internal Association of Forensic Science, an article written by FBI Special Agent Robert K. Ressler<br />
"The Serial Killer," Harold Schechter
i think people in general have a fascination with evil.
If he is like Dexter and you are a good person you wont have to worry for yourself
Why would you worry about it? It's the same thing as being obsessed with any other celebrity. Just because what they've done is abhorrent doesn't mean we can't enjoy a macabre fascination with it.<br />
Everybody loves free speech and free ex<x>pression until someone starts expressing themselves in a manor that people don't agree with ...
I had an obssession with serial killers for quite a few years and in fact I'm still fascinated. I did a lot of studying on them and one of my favorite shows to watch is Dexter.
I'm obsessed with CEREAL! But just be careful and look out for any signs. Good Luck.....
Don't be concerned. I'm married to one. We've been married 21 years and she usually picks on trying to kill me, most nights, just after we get into bed.<br />
Actually I have grown to like her efforts and often goad her on a little.<br />
Should she be successful I'm sure I will go to heaven.<br />
Hope she follows me!!!
they usually never murder the spouse... so i think ur okay.<br />
why are hookers going missing in ur neck of the woods?
yes you shold worry
No need to worry,most people enjoy adrenalin,the thrill that comes with it.Worry should come if/when he gets his finger prints tempered with,buys some surgical gloves,shaves bold,buys 'those' boots,lose appetite in meat,wen u cnt get access to one of the rooms,wen he draws his favourite chair nearer the Tv set & becomes a little absent minded & aloof,then u have cause to worry.
I totally agree with porkchopsandwich, I also wonder what drove them to kill, I don't think it's something I could ever understand. I don't think you need to be worried.
Obsessed with, or curious about? I find them fascinating, I studied the psycology of such crimes for quite some time, but I would never hurt a soul, I just wanted to gain an understanding of the abnormal psychology involved.
no but be careful. you never know what he is really thinking. I worried about my ex until she tried to have me killed. Then I worried. She secretly loved these serial killers.
Lol my mother loves them as well...I mean heps of ppl do. Why else would there be a crime channel? I don't think it's anything to worry about ^^<br />
Part of my last mothers day present lol>>> http://www.amazon.com/Ice-Man-Confessions-Contract-Killer/dp/0312349289
Maybe about his happiness. We tend to spend time on certain things according to our mood.