lehleh32 lehleh32 31-35 13 Answers Jan 1, 2011

I am Nagalia Pendragon from Canada, after six years in marriage with my husband with 3 kids, he suddenly started going out with other women and coming home late, each time i confronted him it turns out to be a fight and he always treathened to divorce me at all time, my marriage was gradually coming to an end. i tried all i could to stop him from this unruly attitude but all proved abortive, until i saw a post in the forum about a spell caster who helps people cast spell on marriage and relationship problems, at first i doubted it but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this Spell caster Dr. Ikedi Ero via email, he helped me cast a spell and within 4 hours my husband came back apologizing for all he has done and promised never to do such again and today we are happily together again. Contact this Great spell caster for your marriage or relationship issues via this email; ikedispiritualtemple@ gmail.com

Best Answer

my husband make me very stress when we go out. he always get maid, speak bad to another people. look down at me. I fill very bad, now i have one baby , I don't know what i can do with him, he doesn't care my filling, he care only his filling, now i don't want go somewhere with him.<br />
what can i do? when i go somewhere with him i fill have heart-attach. so the more i try the more i hurt, he is not bad person, but it is very hard to talk about, he like to speaks with bad sound, like nothing good for him. some time i think he is good with work.

Best Answer

I totally understand how u feel. My husband is the same. He always worry, fear that things will not work out without evening trying the solutions. I am the opposite, I like to act, to try, to experience. Even if it doesn't turn out good, still I made my effort. His negative attitude makes me sick. I am at the point that I can't stand anymore. I am a very positive and lively person, but I feel he is so negative and this is dragging me down. I don't see any options other than leave him, cause they are not going to change.

Best Answer

I really relate to what you have said here. My husband kills the idea because of all the potential for it to go wrong ... he likes to argue that he is 'worried' or that I am being impulsive and yet he is happy to sit and watch tv/sports and waste his life or do his hobbies. He argues in such a way that it is really frustrating as he does not/will not see he is being negative. Its like he puts on the brakes before he can gain any speed ... he is boring. And I am becoming boring living with him. Like you, I feel that I am a positive and lively person, but honestly after all these years I am now negative and dull too. He is happy being what he is, he doesn't not like to change ... status quo is his happiness. For me, it is killing me. What can I do? I feel like running away. Every idea I have he shoots down before even considering it ... and he doesn't give the proper attention to discussing anything anyway , he looks over his shoulder while he's watching sports and spews his negative attitude, why it won't work. Really my heart tells me he just wants to do what he wants to do and to hell with me.

Best Answer

ONLY YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY WANT OUT OF LIFE. HIS ACTIONS, IF CAN NOT BE CHANGED<br />
WILL DRAG YOU DOWN FOREVER, CONFRONT HIM AND IF NOT FIXABLE, DIVORCE HIM.<br />
THAT LIFE IS NOT GOOD FOR KIDS EITHER AND I THINK TOO MANY STAY TOGETHER---I DID--<br />
BC OF KIDS. KIDS ARE RESILIENT, LOOKING BACK, I WOULD HAVE BEEN A GOOD FATHER EVEN HAD I DIVORCED, MAYBE EVEN A BETTER ONE.

Best Answer

I agree with Hollykellian, you need to talk with your husband, maybe plan a date night where you can do something fun together.. a little change is always good.. maybe it will brighten his mood. But bottom line it's your life..

Best Answer

Hey! YOu must be married to me! Hi, wife.

Best Answer

My husband is less negative now than he was when we married. Every time he would tell me how something wasn't going to turn out well, I'd tell him all the reasons why THIS time was different from last time and for that reason he couldn't accurately predict a bad outcome ba<x>sed upon the past.

Best Answer

Use logic to explain that appreciating what you do have will make life better for you, and that your feelings about life influence how your life actually goes. There are things you can do to prevent negative outcomes and to promote positive ones. You need to pay attention to what things are going well now vs what was before, see the point of everything and find something positive about every situation. By seeing the positive in a negative situation you will have an increased ability to deal with the negative situation and stay strong to turn it into a positive outcome. In short, sitting and crying in a fetal position never gets anything done.<br />
In addition a negative attitude will keep you from getting a job. Being positive increases your chances of getting a job. I have learned by experience. If you want to achieve things then be positive. If you want to be liked by people or be favored by them be positive. Sometimes opportunities for improvement or positive experiences come through other people and by being negative you could also be closing some doors you aren't aware are open to you.

Best Answer

Well tell him that he needs to be more sensitive and less negative or try turning what he says in the positive way.Talk with him about what you feel if he listens.And remember you are the only person who can bring you down.

Best Answer

thanks for your reply, I've been married six years and envy other couples who have fun loving husbands. My husband is a bore.........is this what the rest of my life will be like?????

Best Answer

yes, you right , the more I toll him, he say ok neck time he will change but after the same, nothing change. sometime i fill finish. he work , respond for family but he always speak bad to people and me.

Best Answer

I've been married five year but like 50 years, married life is very hard for me, my husband never have fun with me. i fill so bore. but i got very beautiful girl, I do good thing for him but what i get from him is ( i am stupid), he give me what he want to give me not what i want so what do you think about this?

Best Answer