jaznana jaznana 31-35 23 Answers Aug 28, 2009

Tell him that the someone from the health department called asking for him. They needed to let him know that a couple of his encounters have tested positive for STD's.

Best Answer

Most men cheat on their wives, and they are forced to do so because they want to have sex with other women but they cannot be honest with their wives about it, so they are forced to sneak around and lie about it. The myth of the monogamous male is a fairy tale taught to foolish young girls who grow up believing that they will meet Prince Charming and that he will fall so helplessly in love with them that he will never again ever be interested in any other woman for the rest of his life. This myth has done more harm to more marriages and has created so many bitterly disillusioned women. How much healthier it would be to simply accept men as they really are, and understand that sex is not love and love is not sex. Those two are not the same thing. Simply because a man has sex with another woman does not mean he loves her nor does it mean that he does not love his wife. It is simply his nature to want to have sex with a variety of women, and the truth is that it means nothing to him, and that most men love their wives dearly and value their marriages, even though they are having sex with other women. You should simply accept the reality of how men really are, and shed your illusions about the monogamous male. Get in harmony with the reality of open relationships and stop living a lie. If you love your husband, and if he loves you, then you have nothing to fear. Relax and enjoy your open relationship. Remember, what is good for him is equally good for you, so allow yourself the freedom to be in a mature, honest, adult relationship.

Best Answer

Ok so I'm confused on the question, but I have my own, "why are you still calling him your husband?" One slip up is hard enough,but a continuous act of cheating, time foryou to divorce and move on. He's not only disrespecting you but he's putting your health in danger. You have to decide if you're going to be the type of woman to get walked over or are you going to realize that you deserve much more?

Best Answer

I stayed married 2 a man like that for 3 and a half years and knew he as cheating with my single and even married friends.. one night I finally lost it after we went to the movies and his phone was going off.. I went crazy and it took me mad enough to harm him to leave but thank God I did bc I met the best man in the world 4 me. Wait 2 long 2 leave and you could miss MR.RIGHT knocking bc your being faithful and he's not

Best Answer

Sorry to break this to you but if a man constantly cheats, he's no longer your husband, he's become an Activity Partner & should be treated as one.

Best Answer

Listen to what everyone says here. And especially trust your gut feelings.

Best Answer

Leave

Best Answer

You need to confront him, you shouldn't sit by and let him keep doing this again and again. Stand up and say enough... <br />
why would you want to be with someone who doesn't respect you??? when you say "keeps cheating" that means he has done it several times? don't let yourself be abused in this manner. Seek counseling advice for yourself...<br />
good luck

Best Answer

Well at least he is consistent....Its hard to find reliable people these days...Try looking on the bright side.

Best Answer

he cheats because he doesn't love or respect you. if he did love and respected you he wouldn't cheat.<br />
or the love you once shared isn't there anymore. that spark isn't sparking anymore. if he's trying his best to hide it then he still loves you he just isn't still in love with you. if he could care less if you know then he doesn't love or respect you.

Best Answer

Get out while the gettin is good. I put up with a man like that for 27 agonizing years....don't waste your life!

Best Answer

so leave him!!!!! u deserve better!!!

Best Answer

LEAVE HIM, love yourself and pave the way to a new life!

Best Answer

He is an adulterer and you have no moral obligations to him anymore.

Best Answer

maybe u should cheat on him ... or leave his azz!

Best Answer