loosu loosu 41-45 23 Answers May 8, 2009

Tell him to choose - or you'll choose for him. Set a deadline.

Best Answer

well heres the ? you got to ask him if he loves you alot then y does he need another girl tell him to choice you or her cuz no one is worth being used and in two different ways

Best Answer

you seem a little delusional. this man doesn't love you. GET OUT NOW.

Best Answer

You gotta provide more details before you'll<br />
get a proper answer.

Best Answer

Pack up his things and put them on the curb. Then go get yourself a mini makeover, some new clothes and start working out. You will find someone that loves you, not another girl half his age. He broke his commitment and his vows. He needs to go his own way and you go your own, be happy for him, and learn to find your true happiness with the respect you deserve. There IS someone else for you. Take care of YOU for awhile. Then don't look back and what was, find the what could be...<br />
Hugs to you, you go girl!!!

Best Answer

This is not love....he married you.....promised to be yours forever, right? <br />
You deserve better, but I doubt you will pursue that at the moment, otherwise, you would have kicked his sorry rear end out the door by now, instead of coming on EP, asking us what you should do next.....<br />
He's committing adultery....what do you think you should do? I certainly don't think the answer is waiting around for him to decide.....If you want to stay with him, then you have to set some ground rules.....1. no other women 2. break it off with this one and no more contact with her 3. get into marital counseling 4. if it ever happens again, the marriage is over....<br />
He has his cake, and is eating it, too.....he isn't having to worry about any consequences right now, so, he's in hog heaven....You have to let him know the buck stops here....no more cheating, or you will file for divorce.<br />
Good luck.

Best Answer

He is confused. I feel so bad for your situation. He is being so selfish and inconsideret of you- unfortunately when person is this blind to their actions NOTHING can be done except to watch as it plays out til the bitter end- and hopefully he will then show remorse and realize just how badly he has behaved. If I were you I would shake him in fear to visibly show how concerned you are about him and let him know your concern is for HIM and how crazy he is acting- not for yourself. I don't know if this will help, but people like this need someone straight out to tell them the truth about their actions. You should not be taking this lightly or as rationally as you seem to be. This is a sign that things are going awry for him, no mattter how good he thinks things are or no matter how good they feel for him.

Best Answer

if he's your husband, i thought that meant that you would be the only one for him. Forever. You certainly do need to give him the ultimatum. If he really is in love with you, he'll drop the other girl and be with you. If not. find yourself a different decent bloke.

Best Answer

ur husband must be going through a midlife crisis or he is just not the one. you cant be in love with two people at once. you don't deserve a guy like that and he doesnt deserve you. marriage is a big deal, but your husband is breaking his vows so i think you should get out before he breaks your heart even more. so that you can find someone who will love you and only you more than anything.

Best Answer

Put cayenne pepper in his underwear.

Best Answer

I am assuming you know this because he has told you about this young lady. If this is the case, he is seeking your help. He does not want to be with someone else but there is something he thinks is missing in your marriage, and maybe there is. Ask him about it, people always do something extreamly drastic before talking something out. Talking is easier than leaving and starting all over. I know to many marriages that have ended simply because they never told each other how they felt. You have nothing to lose if you are considering leaving talk to him.<br />
I found myself in a similar situation and yes I talked to my wife who was very ok with it as long as it never turned physical, but my wife and marriage are really different. This did not really help but it made me realize that I had to keep my relationship with my new friend the same as the friendship with my wife (which is also not physical). It put it out into the open and I could deal with it better. My friend is now married to a great guy and we still talk from time to time and it is ok. So talk to him, talk to him, talk to him.

Best Answer

emulating the behavior that you are complaining about is the worst advice I have ever seen. That would be childish. <br />
I love my wife, but would never allow her to cheat.

Best Answer

GET A GUY HALF YOUR AGE.

Best Answer

It's easy for all of us who's not part of your marriage to say; get out! But when you do love someone it's different... But some people here are right. He cannot love both of you just as much in the same way. The love he feels about the girl is something else. He loves to get the attention, maybe he loves to feel young with her, he loves to feel loved unconditionally by someone who's naive and hasn't figured her life out. If you confront him with these things and he still refuses to sacrifice anything. than he (or you) simply have to go.

Best Answer

well i think you are wife and hubands and you should dicuss these matters and make things clear in early step other wise it can be cause of misunderstanding ..

Best Answer

What is you definition of LOVE?

Best Answer

Well, obviously you are not happy with this situation, or you would not be asking us. So I don't need to ask you "how you feel about that".<br />
It might be instructive to ask your hubby in a non-threatening way, why he wants another female - is there something he feels you don't provide him with, for instance? If I were in your position, I would try to find out why he is acting this way. And then gently but clearly tell him how you feel about it.<br />
What you do next will depend upon the answers or reactions you get to your enquiries.<br />
Karmically, there could be very good reasons why he is doing this - I haven't looked into that; but there's almost certainly something from the past - maybe the ancient past - going on there. This is the reason for taking things gently and exploring the circumstance, so as not to make more karma by getting rough or precipitate.<br />
The best of good fortune with it!

Best Answer