Lol you just might!

Best Answer

I don't know if you're getting on his nerves, but just from your comments - he's getting on mine.

Best Answer

lmao...hahahaha that made my night:) thanks

Best Answer

Glad to have given you a little laugh. :)

Best Answer

My husband does the same thing. He says that he does it so that I can see how stupid what I am saying sounds. So this morning he repeated verbatim what I had said to my daughter when departing for work. When I asked if he was mocking me, or if I had said something to offend him he grew increasingly angry. I apologized for my wording, and restated it as "repeating what I said" as he seemed focused solely on the fact I had used the word "mock". Nothing I said was addressed, and his mockery went on as 'all in my head' and I'm 'overly sensitive'. It's annoying and hurtful, I hate when they act like children, I already have 4 children, if I'd wanted more I would have had more, I wanted a man who would treat me with a little respect and who I could ask a simple question to without having a fight over it. Simple answer would have been 'no, I'm not upset with you about anything' knowing full well how it urks me to be copied. I'm sorry your husband is a douche too, it's sad to live like this isn't it?

Best Answer

I'm going thru this just this year never thought he would be like this

Best Answer

Maybe, or he may just be a immature jerk,

Best Answer

Well, he should be getting on YOUR nerves. That shows a lack of respect and is a way of undermining your self-esteem. Tell him to shut up, get counseling or get lost...but don't let him put you down like that.

Best Answer

Has he done this allways or is this a new development?

Best Answer

its new

Best Answer

He has lost respect for you or is possibly angry with you for something recent or both.

Best Answer

Just want to add that I read that you are wanting to get away. Running away might not be the greatest thing to do. If you care about him then it would be best dor you to ask him whats the big deal. Get down to the bottom of it then after you do... then decide on some time alone.

Best Answer

You're not getting on his nerves. He just has no respect for you. Time for you to show him the same level of respect he has for you.

Best Answer

i had just recently come to the conclusion that he doesnt show me enough respect when it comes to certain things..thanks for your comment

Best Answer

Glad to hear that. Wish the best for you.

Best Answer

thank you:)

Best Answer

Give him some space

Best Answer

oh i am...i told him that i must be getting on his nerves for him to keep mocking me and he said that i was imagining things..im going out of town tomorrow and hope that im not coming home until the next day

Best Answer

Good, you need time for you too

Best Answer

Sounds like he should be getting on your nerves.

Best Answer

it does get on my nerves:)

Best Answer

He sounds like kind of a ****.

Best Answer

yep, but he is not always like this.

Best Answer