Amberrz Amberrz 31-35, F 26 Answers Nov 16, 2011

14 months is'nt very long to be married....but 14 months of abuse and cheating is too much!!!...you must leave....NOW he won't change. Don't look back....look forward to a happier future. Good Luck....take care :)

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

I know i've been there!! your welcome :)

Best Answer

Only society makes the piece of paper that allows a marraige so important. Marriage is not about pain and abuse. You can not fix him, you can not let him apoligize and say it will never happen again, you cannot expect the situation to get better because it wont. There is something in his past that causes him pain and he projects that pain onto you. You will be surprised how fast he finds someone to take your place. The users and abusers dont care who they hurt and it is not about you. Get out and do not look back. Even if he doesn't literally kill you, he will steal your soul and your sense of self worth.

Make a clwan break and start a new life, you already know that is the answer.

Please take care

Love, Lori

Best Answer

Thanks Lori, I got a divorce and am moving on with my life!!!!!!

Best Answer

Oh thank goodness. I guess I did not notice the date of your post. Sorry, but I saw it and just started writing. Nice to hear you are doing well. Take care Lori

Best Answer

GET OUT BEFORE HE KILLS YOU!!!

Best Answer

You stay strong and do what you have to do and walk away with a smile cuz not many can get out a relationship like that.. Your a strong woman =)

Best Answer

You know what you have to do ...

Best Answer

I am getting a divorce on sunday....unfortunate as I thought he was the love my life haaha!!!

Best Answer

Once u get over it u'll look at all these and laugh

Best Answer

She's not going to laugh over being beaten thrice

Best Answer

: (

Best Answer

Just thinking that ...

Best Answer

Laugh at being abused? Laugh at having your hopes for a happy marriage to the love of your life? I don't think so. Being beaten is never something you can look back at and laugh. Unless you are Randall *Tex* Cobb, that is.

Best Answer

Time to leave, sweetheart.

Best Answer

Congratulations on your divorce!

Best Answer

Leave him and inform the cops about abuse , i have been similar situation , divorce him , i know it'd be hard to move on , but still try ........we are always with you , just get out of that "relation" before anything much bad things would happend

Best Answer

..anyone suggest a good divorce lawyer for her?

Best Answer

There can only be one way to go. OUT

Best Answer

I had about 8 years of this and each time i blamed myself!! You are strong and i admire you for getting out it will get better even though right now you probably dont see that... Chin up babe take care x

Best Answer

Open door-walk- simple enuf for you

Best Answer

Three times??

Goodness, once is enough. It's way too much, actually.

I feel sorry for the next woman he gets involved with. Disentangle yourself and have a wonderful life....I'm glad you see it for what it is. So many women get to the point where they aren't even thinking clearly about abuse.

All the best to you. :)

Best Answer

Plz call me me ans duga.

918445067255

Best Answer

I'd start by not called him your husband, then find a way out.

Best Answer

Soon to be ex husband

Best Answer

Good for you! No female needs to be abused.

Best Answer

Decide what you want to do. Personally I would not stay...you are worth to much, you'd be better off without him. Sorry sweets but beating you thrice and having online affairs? It's not likely this man will change

Best Answer

Head out

Best Answer