Do you share a computer? In the history you can right click on the site, choose properties, and you will be able to see the dates that the site was viewed and how many times it was viewed. You would have to take into account how many times you viewed the site and that he could have been on it through his phone as well.<br />
The fact that they are closed though, does it really matter that much to you? If you are happy with your relationship and you don't think he is cheating on you, do you really want to know if he was still looking around in the begining of your relationship?

Best Answer

I want to know if he's been lying to me. If he lied about this, then he's lied about other stuff and can't be trusted. We have separate computers and all are set to not retain browser history.

Best Answer

Forget the checking out of things, the writings on the wall.

Best Answer

open one of your own under a fake name in the same city see what you can find out...

Best Answer

You need to go into the profile he has created and more times than not, it will have a "profile created date." Good luck and hope it turns out for the better for you.

Best Answer

unfortunately there are no creation dates. The closest thing I can find is a piece of code when I view the page source that reads "google_ad_type = "text";
//2007-02-25: matchdirect_preview "
I don't know if the google ads code would suggest that that date is when the profile was created or when it was last active or what it would mean. I just know that that date falls into the time that we've been married.

Best Answer

That is not evidence, that code only suggest a link from an ad to the site. I think the best thing to do from here is talk to your partner and try to sort it out the good old fashioned way. If your partner gets all defencive or does not want to discuss your genuine concerns, then rethink your position.

Best Answer