Forget the checking out of things, the writings on the wall.

Best Answer

open one of your own under a fake name in the same city see what you can find out...

Best Answer

You need to go into the profile he has created and more times than not, it will have a "profile created date." Good luck and hope it turns out for the better for you.

Best Answer

unfortunately there are no creation dates. The closest thing I can find is a piece of code when I view the page source that reads "google_ad_type = "text";
//2007-02-25: matchdirect_preview "
I don't know if the google ads code would suggest that that date is when the profile was created or when it was last active or what it would mean. I just know that that date falls into the time that we've been married.

Best Answer

That is not evidence, that code only suggest a link from an ad to the site. I think the best thing to do from here is talk to your partner and try to sort it out the good old fashioned way. If your partner gets all defencive or does not want to discuss your genuine concerns, then rethink your position.

Best Answer