Ask your kids what they want. If they see him as their father, then it is fine to include those pictures. If they don't remember him or feel connected with him, then let them choose pictures of close friends or relatives that they feel are part of the family.

Best Answer

For me it would depend on how comfortable the twins are with him being gone. If it would upset them to explain where he is, when asked....then I would not include his picture.

Best Answer

thanx i feel the same way I just dont want to upset them anymore then needed. They get very sad when they see a photo and then say they miss him and tears flow.. I cant stand that! and when im not there to protect them... Im just flipping out. sorry. Its been a rough day. I'm just missing him big time.

Best Answer

Yes I think you should talk about their father with them and show them his picture. The younger you start talking to them about what happened to him, the less traumatic it will for them be as they grow up.

Best Answer

Of course you should thats their Daddy!

Best Answer

I agree with whatsitdoingnow. Their father will always be their father even though he is not here.

Best Answer

I think it's a good idea. As much as you want to, you can't protect them forever. You know, they might surprise you and be stronger than you think. Children tend to pick up on our emotions and from the sounds of it, you are transferring a lot of your sadness on them. If they can talk about their daddy without you there, it may help them.

Best Answer

Unless you feel there is some reason you don't want them to remember their father, then yes, send the photos

Best Answer