mamata4 mamata4 61-65, F 10 Answers Sep 13, 2009

It took me 18mths to get back into our bed after my hubbys death, I slept on the lounge, there are no right answers here you do what feels right for you. I do not believe that time heals but it does lessen the intensity, that physical pain in your chest will ease, our hearts really do get broken, lean on those around you that you love. I know the silence is deafening, give yourself time you have only just begun this nightmare journey, don't make any major decisions just yet. Ignore the you have to move on comments and you have to be strong ones as well, it's only been 2mths and you are being as strong as you can be right now just by getting up in the mornings and moving through the day.<br />
Just cruise thought each day take it as it comes andgo with what ever you are feeling at that time, you don't have to climb or conquer any mountians, just for the time being it's ok to just walk around them. Message me if you need to talk I will be there for you, in the mean time ((((((((hugs to you and family)))))))) you are in my thoughts and prayers. SG

Best Answer

i am so truly sorry to hear your husband passed away. may the pain go away. please be kind to yourself and do what you need to do, if that includes changing the bed, then do that. he is watching you from heaven and that he would want you to heal.<br />
hugs x

Best Answer

I am just now making it back to my bedroom, I took to sleeping in the living room because my husband was too weak to make it upstairs....<br />
It all takes time. I hated hearing that, but time really is a great healer.<br />
I went back to work right away and just kept my mind busy because it hurt to remember, especially the way he died - his last breaths and all....<br />
You will do what feels right to you, hold onto what you need and let go of the rest. I only attended a few times, but a support group for grief can be really helpful. Most Hospice organizations can help you find one.<br />
very sorry

Best Answer

You are never alone my sweet child

Best Answer

I think you are moving through your grieve, it may be a good idea if you do have a nother bed you can sleep in, you won't have the familiar senses etc of your late husband<br />
so you may find it a better place to get your rest.... seek out some social groups and mix with people even if its doing some window shopping.. getting out of the house will keep you from to much thinking and loneliness... I hope you move through your grieve without too much heartache.... and I'm truly sorry for your loss........ big hugs and God Bless....S

Best Answer

If that is what you want to do. My deepests sincere condolences for your loss dear. Try to surround yourself with those you love and who help you to cope. Keep your husband in your heart with love for him, I understand that you are going through the motions and trying to find ways of healing, one day I hope that he will still be in your heart and that you won't have the pain and that you can smile again when you think of him. I miss my sister too and still sometimes cry because I miss her but there are a lot of times when I do think about her and simply smile. I wish that I could just give you a nice warm hug and a glass of wine to lift your spirits. I am sure that he is with you in spirit. Take care my dear be strong but don't be afraid to feel weak and let it all out. I hope that you can go on with your life and live it to it's fullest. And that you will always have those special people there to hold you and gently lift up your chin and say that they love you. God bless you and take care, I am still so sorry for your loss but hmmmm I am sure that he would want you to be happy within your lifetime.

Best Answer

Yes, I would change beds, and clean the closet and dresser

Best Answer