dont feel guilty hell naw

Best Answer

Thaks KC

Best Answer

I thought church goers werre supposed to donate 10% of what they make in a year to their church?

Best Answer

My church doesn't do that per se

Best Answer

I gre up United Church myself.. choir boy.. sunday school... the whole shebang.. and we didn't do that either. Some churches specifically enforce it though. Ex girlfriends brother gave 15% to the church.. and he had 6 kids.. Pentecostal.

Best Answer

Ouch- did the kids get shoes?

Best Answer

Because You haven't no bill less than $500 and daren't to give it ?

Best Answer

This is what I'm sayin

Best Answer

Yep, I got the "Catholic" part when you mentioned feeling unnecessarily guilty. We are not judged for what we think or how we feel. Only for what we do. You didn't grab the note out of the basket, so you are in the clear. Anyhoo, if you tell this to a priest, in confession he will probably tell you to say a few Hail Marys for the negative thoughts and all will be forgiven. There are advantages to Catholocism. Use them and be cleansed :oD

Best Answer

If I tell the Priest aren't I just looking for a pat on the back-is not descretion the better part of my valor-however tarnished that is

Best Answer

But aren't I them just looking for a pat on the back for my generosity however tarnished it is?

Best Answer

No. You seem to be genuinely looking for absolution. If you don't want to tell him you don't have to. I maintain that you've not done anything wrong.

Best Answer

I can count on you -xoxo

Best Answer

Iggy the Enabler. No just kidding. :o)

Best Answer

No--and if you had any sense you'd have asked for change. I don't think you can bribe god anyway.

Best Answer

Not bribing God- supporting my Church- I wanted change- husband to proud

Best Answer

Men! What can you do with them and their pride?!

Best Answer

If he only had a $100 bill,he should have taken change out of the basket after he dropped it in.

Best Answer

They moved too quickly- cheeky

Best Answer

no, but you're going bankrupt before you'd have to worry about that

Best Answer

LOL-I like to think it'll truly help its intended

Best Answer

Naw, go sin do some extra sinning, it all averages out in the end.

Best Answer

...Now there's a thought

Best Answer