Rena4 Rena4 31-35, F 14 Answers Jan 11 in Dating & Relationships

The fact that you have these doubts suggests that something is wrong. You should be able to trust your husband. Do not listen to answers on here, the only important answer you can get will be from your husband himself. So ask him; put your mind at rest.

Best Answer

Well there are all different types of counseling> :-)

Best Answer

several times a week is a bit weird... usually it's like once a week or when things get better every second week.... <br />
I'd call the counselor to ask....<br />
and then get marriage counselling...

Best Answer

Suggesting marriage counseling he refuses, refuses to talk with me about anything

Best Answer

Counseling is usually in one hour segments but considering time and travel two there hours seems about right. Howvere, you really don't think he is going to counseling do you? More likely a massage parlor , which may I add is a form of counseling I have found.

Best Answer

call the counselor and ask how the sessions are going

Best Answer

He refuses to tell me the name of who he's seeing and I asked if my counselor could speak with his and he turned me down right then and there

Best Answer

whoa!...big red flag.... you might wanna look into that

Best Answer

Marriage problems, arguing, no relations with each other, his refusing to help me with our child, different other problems and him not talking with me about anything. I am in counseling to figure out where the relationship is going and where I am going from hear. Sadly already spoken with attorneys but trying to give it a chance

Best Answer

I have just seen that recently and know it's going to end. Was trying to work it out because of our little one

Best Answer

Not that I am aware of

Best Answer

him not even tellin her who he is seeing is a big red flag

Best Answer

Sounds like he's grazing in another pasture!...

Best Answer

Yes, that does sound weird

Best Answer

I would ask who the counselor is...did he mention why he is going? Usually once a week unless he is really messed up about something....I usually listen to my gut...if it tells you something isn't right,,it usually isn't...

Best Answer

No, but I think you should ask him about it instead of strangers on the internet.

Best Answer

Yes there's something funny bout that.<br />
. Go with him next time.

Best Answer

Sex therapist ?

Best Answer

I highly doubt it, he won't even touch me and haven't in months

Best Answer

What else could he be doing ?
Not started liking men?

Best Answer

Oh I hope not ugh been there don't ever want to revisit that again

Best Answer

With who ?

Best Answer

lol my ex caught him with another man then he told me he wanted to become a woman, it was horrible he now is remarried to a woman and hiding from the police who want to arrest him on not paying child support for the children he had with other woman and the man he was in a relationship with is looking for him because he took as much money from him as he could then left.

Best Answer

Gay sure

Best Answer