Just cook dinner for yourself.

Best Answer

sleep with his best friend.....that should do the trick....btw this is a j/k

Best Answer

If you need to play those kind of dangerous games in a relationship you really need to take a look a t whats going on to make you feel you need to and sit down and talk about it

Best Answer

the whole *** for tat mentality over his infedelity is really not healthy find a way to move past all that bs or call it a day before you end up sick and more bitter

Best Answer

So wise

Best Answer

If he says he isn't jealous, then why would you want to prove to him that you can make him jealous?<br />
He shouldn't be smug about it. If anything, this is his downfall with you; he souldn't be arrogant about it. I would have thought it better that you told him he is being arrogant and smug with you rather than do something which (you might think) will prove this to be wrong. A person who isn't jealous is a *good* person to have at your side. more-so when you *know* he isn't. I would say tackle his attitude with you in how he speaks of it rather than *force* him into feeling jealous. It might back-fire on you in some way.<br />
Just my opinon; of course :)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Don't play games

Best Answer

Play games. Life itself is nothing more than a gamble.

Best Answer

make your man jeaous--looking for ****

Best Answer

Put on a really short skirt next time you go to town with him, when you get of the car flash your legs and knickers then generally flirt with other men.

Best Answer

The next time you go out, dress up really gorgeous and start flirting with some random guy. Trust me: he'll get jealous.

Best Answer

Post some provacative pictures of yourself on EP and then show them to him along with the comments. That should either prove, or disprove whether or not he has a jealous "bone". :)

Best Answer