lynnejs lynnejs 41-45 20 Answers Oct 2, 2011

Start texting to a man for hours, when he is busy texting!

Best Answer

Tell him his options are stopping, or a marriage counselor and mean it. Be prepared for sneaking.

Best Answer

Oh I have been there done that... he deletes everything now as soon as he is done. The only way I know he is doing it is by his phone records online. I threw him out for 3 weeks and he came back promising that it would stop. He was good for a while but then on my birthday a few days ago he texted with her for 6 HOURS !! I don't think I talk to him that much in a month !! The worst part is I know this woman and she is NASTY !! not sure why it is about her that he finds so interesting but I can't take anymore !! This had been going on for 2 yrs and he refuses to stop ! He stops for a while when I tell him he isn't gonna see his (step) grandson anymore but it doesn't last long ! Plus he works with this woman so he with her all night at work !! Should I just say screw the 21 yrs we been married and move on ?

Best Answer

Oh and as far as couseling...he says I am the only one with a problem !!

Best Answer

If it was me, I probably would. You're the one who has all that time invested, though. Do you think it's reached that point?

Best Answer

i know the feeling my husband texts he erases them now, but i would get up in the nite and look and see them but he swears that he hasnt snet her anything blames me for it happening cause i lost my weight and my rings are to big and i took them off, i had planned to go get them resized but didnt till i found the texts from that woman and i told him hell no i wasnt now, and one weekend he went over to her house and stay for bout 2 hrs told me he was doing someithing else, and then the next weekend, we were arguing he lefted and went to her house and stayed the nite, but he said he slepted on the couch nothing happend yeah right after reading on of her texts, she want to be with him we have been married for 29 years iam confussed

Best Answer

Stop giving him power over you to make you beg. He has no respect for you and you appear as weak as he knows you are. If he feels he needs to "cheat" the marriage is over and you should leave. No threats, no turning back since he has shown that SHE is more important than his family. HE has put her in YOUR position and you should not let that continue. TWO YEARS??? I'd have left already!!

Best Answer

Leave. He's cheating on you. You've expressed your desire for him to stop and he doesn't respect you enough to do it.

Best Answer

Just calm down and trust him.

Best Answer

Bad idea. It's cheating. And he knows she feels strongly about it, but doesn't respect her enough to stop. He's a jerk and she has no reason to trust him.

Best Answer

So what?, do you think she get divorce from him?

Best Answer

It's time for a lawyer or marriage counselor, even if he won't go.

Best Answer

This is the second time i have seen this, i mean use your on judgement.

Best Answer

You may not have the legal right to snoop in every way with phones but you need to snoop all that you can. Are you sure of his whereabouts when you are not with him? Has he indicated he needs time away from you to do this and that (whatever excuse he can think of)? These are just a few warning signs of an affair. Go online and look up "signs of a cheating spouse". You will see the most common indicators of a cheater. Be smart and hire a detective. You may need proof of an affair to have leverage in a divorce. He has decided he will still do the texting even though you begged. This is a clear sign that he does not respect you. You have to decide whether you will put up with it, or leave. I pray for strength for you.

Best Answer

Voluceris is right I would definetly send her a little txt in the meantime ask him what is so interesting . I am sorry to say this is not a good sign something is wrong in your relationship got to find out what he is getting from her and not from you Or is he just a jack___ and time to say goodbye and next

Best Answer

Do as he does to make him feel what you feel! If he doesn't feel jealous the way you feel then you must know he doesn't care about anymore so dump him!

Best Answer

Honestly I'm just as stupid to think that I was the only girl that he was txtin mi ex has told me that every day he thinks of marrying me, and that he misses me n he loves me bt I'm scared to trust n let someone in that way bc I have alwayz been hurt by someone. N for months I haven't heared 'i love u' come outta his mouth and all of a sudden last night he said it n I said it bak I felt mi heart get warm n beat fast mi body get hot n everything....then he says 'your lying' I felt mi heart sink n like I died. I asked him y he said that n I dnt even remember wat he said bt I just didn't even hear it I felt lik so upset idk if he was playin widd me or if he was forreal god I hope he was playin around bc I do love him I couldn't stand it if I truly lost him....even if he jus looks at me as a fukk buddii I wnt I knt think of it that way it would kill me inside. I just wish I knew if he cared or wat. Some times he acts lik he does n other times he does nothin bt txt other girls while he's on the phone widd me :/ idk

Best Answer

Find a man to text but be prepared because it could be a slippery slope. You could try pretending that you do not care and that might help make him insecure. Good luck

Best Answer