You CAN do better. What's that about used black women? Never heard that one before. You know, a lot of people look below the surface for what's important in a person.

Best Answer

divorce that bastard hes doin that to u cuz he knows you have no self confidence and he thinks he can controll u cuz ur fat and lonely. ths is wat u do: divorce his ugly *** ,lose weight, get a boyfrend and show him u can do bad all by ur self. u need more self confidence or he will controll u for them rest of ur life. DO SUMTHIN ABOUT HIM. he married u becuz he knew he could contoll u.u r a good woman and u are strong willed so dont waste the rest of ur life with him and also dont kill ur self. ur a beautiful thick woman who just confused. there is somone out there who will love u and treat u just the way u r so go find him and leave that bim of a husband BEHIND!!!!!!!! good luck and keep me posted. KISSES

Best Answer

Thank you. It's hard to find people that understand.

Best Answer

come to join me

Best Answer

Run, Run,Run, I had a husband like that..Said I was fat, went out on me with (skinny women)..I prayed and told God exactly what I wanted in a man, and 12 years ago he came into my life via internet...Also, you wouldnt believe the men out there that like (fluffy) women..Dear girlfriend..NOOOO man is worth killing yourself over..Besides, after death you will wish you were back on earth to do things over..Even living in the desert surrounded by cactus and sand is better than living with him..He is drowning, swim for the shore girl, let him drown..swim for the shore..Do things that you like, eat something you like, take a walk, talk to nature pet an animal..He doesnt make you happy, there are so many things in this world that will..Swim, Swim, For the shore...

Best Answer

Do you have any friends? If so, run to them and do not go back. Then start seeing a counsellor to get over all the poison he's been giving you. Stop paying his bills today. You don't have a husband except in legal matters as what he is doing is sick and that is not what his or your vows promised. I relize this is all very easy for me to type in the comfort of my own home, but you are going to need to start using your obvious strength to move on. I say you're strong as it takes strength to live with what you already have. If you need a friend, add me. Hugs and prayers, smallG

Best Answer

Thank you for your kind words

Best Answer

You do not deserve this. Although he has not hit you (yet) these are still all signs of an abusive relationship. You need to get out of it before it escalates, because one day, it will. Get out before he hurts you, and if he EVER does, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, know that you have a voice, that you can be heard, and that you're not alone. YOU DESERVE TO BE LOVED AND CARED FOR:) I HOPE THAT YOU CAN FIND HAPPINESS. YOU DESERVE IT.

Best Answer

I think it's not healthy at all in this condition. My dad did the same thing to my mom. I would recommend to divorce him, before matters get worse. I really fear for you :( I mean he's hurting you mentally. You should talk to a friend, sister, therapist, and ETC. about this. Because in my opinion this is abuse. I was also abused by my dad. He would ignore me, yell at me, threaten, and verbally abuse me. Be strong IK it's hard, im sorry your stuck in this. It must really suck :( IDK if I helped in anyway just don't feel alone, my mom went through it too.

Best Answer