nly84 nly84 26-30, F 8 Answers Dec 18, 2013 in Parenting & Family

From a counselor, not me, " small children like small places. It's more like the place they started their life".

Best Answer

Very insightful answer... I'd chose this answer as best answer if I had asked the question. That couldn't be more right about small children. That's why they go under tables and make forts and love the little cubby holes on playground equipment. When my girl was 3 I got her a twin canopy that came down around the bed and she LOVED it!

Best Answer

I wish I could take credit for the answer. It made perfect sense to me when I heard it. I'm not sure that we ever get over the secure feeling of being in a "fort".

Best Answer

I'd normally say twin bed, but with mine I'd have preferred at least a double because she often had friends spend the night as she got older. There's nothing wrong with a queen sized bed unless you're short on space. You are out of luck if you want kid-style sheets though, with the Disney characters and such. They usually only come in twin size.

Best Answer

For a toddler? why does it need a large double or two singles?

Isn't one single enough?

mx:))

Best Answer

if the room is large..why not??

Best Answer

There will be more playing space with a twin, and if you get a nice one, you'll have no reason to purchase another... and the child will be a little more interested in moving out to find a place with a bigger bed.

Best Answer

A low single bed should be fine.

Best Answer

Is there a correcct answer here?

Best Answer

They could both be correct choices

Best Answer

You could have a twin just for the toddler. If you had a queen, you could sleep guests in it if a couple came to visit, or easily lay down with your child if afraid at night.

Best Answer

either is correcct depending on your preferences

Best Answer

If that's your preference...

Best Answer

Aaaah. Is he the father or step-father? Just asking because you might not think that way about the father, but a recently new boyfriend I could see you being cautious.

Best Answer

Its aweful to have these doubts. How can you put your mind at ease? I think I would set up a camera - teddy-cam or something. I couldn't wait until I started seeing possible indicators

Best Answer

I don't know. why are you questioning his character?

Best Answer