kiki1956 kiki1956 56-60, F 24 Answers Feb 23, 2012

Tell him yes your ok with it only if you get to feel another man in you. If that doesn't turn him around then let him see for himself you and another man. Who knows he may be better than your husband.

Best Answer

no no no, it is ok at the beginning but not good long term! why he needs another woman well not good

Best Answer

These things rarely end well

Best Answer

You should try it. You will prrobably get much more out of it than him anyway.

Best Answer

There are other aspects to consider besides what's been posted above. I've commented on another thread about a woman who wants to bring another woman to their bed, primarily for her. It is here on EP: EP Link Instead of repeating much of the same thoughts, I suggest you check that out.

All in all, there are pro's and con's. The more both of you want this, the more likely you'll get past the initial awkward stages some have alluded to up above. New situations can be exciting and wonderous, fulfilling even.... yet also keep an eye out for personality traits that potentially/long-term will (or won't) agree with your own.

The bottom line, even if you and your husband don't agree to go down this road---at least use this momentum of communicating openly and candidly for the rest of your life.

Best Answer

Hmmm, EP seems to have screwed up the link---sorry about that. The title of the story is: "How do we find a woman to join my husband and I for a *********" and it is by "dwphcp6969". She posted it -- two days and 16 hours back from when I'm posting this. So, sometime back on March 2nd.

Best Answer

my lover offered this because she was feeling inadequate. It never happened, but after a few months, the feeling passed and jealousy set back in. Short term it could be exciting....new experience. Long term it could be like carrying an anchor in your relationship. You'll always wonder what he's doing when you are not around. You'll always wonder if he enjoyed her more than you. And why would he want to go back to one, when he's had two. Tough call

Best Answer

Yeah.. most of these commenters are on the right track, IMO. We experimented with this before with my ex-wife and other women, and even a 2 men/2 women thing. My wife was self-proclaimed bi, but even so? This never really went that well.

I was ok with it from strictly a guy's selfish point of view, but beyond that, not so much. I mean honestly, #1 -- it's probably not going to play out just like the stuff you see in a *****. In real life, unscripted sex is clumsy and awkward when you throw new, unfamiliar people into the bed with you. One person's turn-on is another's "when are we just going to get over with this part?". All new positions have to be figured out that are reasonably comfortable but ensure everyone's getting their "fair share" of play. And you don't even know for sure that everyone's going to be equally into each other? (My wife decided the other guy we were with as a pair of couples wasn't doing a thing for her, sexually, so she started ignoring him completely. Obviously, that made everything fall apart real fast.)

If you're both open-minded enough and have an itch to do this once, if just for the sake of checking it off your list of "kinky stuff you've tried"? Go for it. But I'm just saying, it's best not to have big expectations for it.

Best Answer

Only if you think you would really enjoy (1) performing sex on a woman, (2) having a woman perform sex on you, (3) having sex with your husband while another woman watches and helps, and (4) watching your husband having sex with another woman.

If the very thought of that makes your nipples hard, your vaginal damp, and your thoughts a bit dizzy, then maybe you should consider it. But -- also think about some of the potential downsides such as sexually transmitted diseases, whether you might feel guilt afterward, whether you might find that watching your husband have sex with another woman makes you angry or upset or feeling sad, whether watching you have sex with a woman makes your husband look down on you, whether you might worry that he will be more attracted to her than to you.

Hey, I am not saying that it can't be fun. Even though we stumbled into to it accidentally, I found that the FFM I had in college with my roommate and her boyfriend and with her and my boyfriend was exciting and felt good -- but that was when I was a college kid -- there is no way I would want to do that today.

Best Answer

Good thought there, Freebutcostly. Playing out fantasies like that can be fun. My husband and I have done it a few times an enjoyed it. Suggestion -- video your fantasy so you can both watch yourselves (not to share with anyone, just for you two to enjoy together and then either delete or, what my husband and I do with all of our private photographs, put it on a USB stick kept in a hidden locked steel box)

Best Answer

yes if you are Bi and want to try by all means consider it, but do it for you not for him.

Best Answer

Try using an inflatible doll first and see how that goes

Best Answer

Another couple? Go for it (goose/gander thing). Just another gal? Turn it down.

Best Answer

Sounds fun.

Best Answer

Yes- ONLY if you are in Amsterdam- on a long weekend- Never in your bed- preferably with an ocean between you and the hired talent. You can option to get jewelery

Best Answer

If you have to ask you already have doubts.

Best Answer

She may not know the rules

Best Answer

I don't know the rules lol, except I'd never do it

Best Answer

their are rules to this? I thought it was anything goes? Is there a rule book? LOL

Best Answer