jdl1984 jdl1984 26-30, F 12 Answers Jun 3 in Dating & Relationships

Tell him to shake his ***. Why you! If I was u tell him go get a job. Don't do it do things cuz u want to he needs to respect the fact that it hurts u if he doesn't care about your feelings then return the same f##/him

Best Answer

He is a business owner that does very well, he wants me to to this to pay everything off quicker to retire faster... I'm so freaking passive and he knows how to push.

Best Answer

Well send me some of the web site test pics. Maybe he can push you into my house. He can get a roommate to charge rent and pay stuff off faster to retire.

Best Answer

You seem to not mind. Don't question it. Is it worth it to you?

Best Answer

lmao.. ahhhh marriage.

Best Answer

Tell him to do gay **** for $$$$

Best Answer

Get rid of the bastard. He doesn't respect you.

Best Answer

As much as I appreciate the female body, webcam model servers get most of the money and unless tips are sent, you make only about 50 dollars a day.

Best Answer

What? You can set up you own site without using someone else's server that takes a cut like that.

Best Answer

I would never do that!! If he wants to pay of debts faster, he can get a second job. Period!

Best Answer

Why are you still with him ? now he wants you to be a webcam model , next he will ask to prostitute yourself

Best Answer

Whos Debts R They?

Best Answer

Terrible but if you could move into prostitution you might get a little more cash

Best Answer

Right! Lol!!!

Best Answer

Its not dumb at all.

Best Answer