hmm once u go to crack u dont come back wonder if hes considered that

Best Answer

hes a ****** stinkin piece of ****. And a ****** pervert get a new man that respects you thats gross as hell.

Best Answer

A lot of men's fantasies are hard wired. They cannot help what excites them. When he fantasizes about you with a woman, his brain rewards him with dopamine... which makes it very pleasurable to fantasize about. Problem is the more he fantasizes the more in his mind you should do this.. you have in a since become his drug pusher..lol Also at his age, he knows his sexuality is on the down hill side, and he does not have much time left to enjoy this fantasy.<br />
I read this a couple of years ago, they put 1,000 women in an MRI and showed them pictures of naked men and women in erotic situations. All the women's minds reacted equally to both.. except those who were gay. Researchers theorize, that long ago in our evolution, when men would go out together for days or weeks hunting, the women in the tribe would form relationships to provide comfort, help watch each others kids etc. When the men came back, these relationships were dropped.<br />
Women who partake in what your husband wants you to do report, that they found they enjoyed the touch and taste of a woman.. but primarily as an appetizer to the main course... a man. FYI, this does not make them bi. They do not want to date women, sleep with them, but they do enjoy them in the company of their lover for short time before moving on to their lover.

Best Answer

How do you feel about doing it?

Best Answer

I just wonder if you two have an open relationship?<br />
Have you expressed any desire to try another woman? (My ex said she'd like to try it many times but didn't for over 10 yrs).<br />
If you have, maybe he feels you want encouragement.<br />
If you haven't, ask him why he thinks you want to.<br />
Its well known that the majority of men would like to see two women, is it one of his fantasies?<br />
At the end of the day, DON'T do anything you don't want to do.

Best Answer

I completely agree with all the other answers here. What he is doing is borderline slavery. He seems to think that women are still supposed to do whatever the man wants with no argument. It was wrong then and it is still wrong now. You are a person with your own thoughts, views, and preferences. Just because you are married, it doesn't give him the right to run you in any way about anything. Stand your ground. What he is doing to you is one of the most disrespectful things he can do to you. I would leave him if he didn't stop treating me that way, but I'm not you and I can't make that decision for you. Good luck.

Best Answer

He insists......I say bump that bs!If you are not into it or curious about it then don't do it.

Best Answer

do only what you like with in reason, expermentation is ok, but not relationship killer.

Best Answer