antoniamalta antoniamalta 46-50, F 24 Answers Dec 7, 2009

Give it a try and then rave about how amazing the other guy was in bed and how he gave you the biggest O of your life.... he won't want to do it anymore.

Best Answer

He might still love you, but he wants to fu ck others.

Best Answer

it means he may not your type.

Best Answer

No it does'nt but do not do anything your not comortable with. Also there are huge risks with that sort of thing. Jelousy, falling inlove with smeone else, loving more than one person, deseases. Also it could be a subconcious test that if you give in he will loose respect but also he may sleep with others behind your back if you dont go along. I think it's selfish when people spring that ****, it should be discussed at the beginning of a relationship, most ppl dont go 4 it ne way- including men. Sorry bout ur situation

Best Answer

No, it doesn't mean that he doesn't love you. It may mean that he is insensitive to your feelings though, and is most likely a deal breaker.

Best Answer

First of all, to play this game, you need excellent communication and trust. And, that is what it is.. it is just a game. It is for fun. A friend once gave a good example. Lets say your wife loves to read books. All kinds of books from all kinds of authors. When you get married... your wife is told, you can only read the books I write... pretty soon, his stories would not have the same effect they first did. Swinging and love are not in the same conversation. Swinging is for fun. The sex typically, while ok, is not as good as it is at home. But the mind candy from the event, can add a huge spark to your relationship at home.

Best Answer

Not at all, just wants to keep things exciting with you involved.

Best Answer

its not right he does not love u,if he want swap its just a fun in life want fun .life is too short if u understand , so do something spicey &etc.in the life u will get energy if u wil do something etc.

Best Answer

no it does mean that he does love you. it sounds like you all need to have a very up front understanding about this. dont be rushed into something you dont want to do. you should be openminded and tell him every thing you like about sex. maybe you all should watch some movies on wife /husband sharing. let no mean no and have some safe words for each other

Best Answer

no if its soft swap , just sharing same room , l thing it's type of change of our sexual lifestyle and by this we increase our xxxxx

Best Answer

I often think that this is a fantasy which is great in theory. When put into practice it can open a whole can of worms and can cause a lot of heartache. I'm not saying that couple swapping can't work. For some people it's great and brings something new and different in their relationship. However, both parties need to feel the same about it, personally it's not for me. Don't feel pressured into it, if you do it will definitely backfire and could be quite destructive in your relationship.

Best Answer

Divorce Him!....He is not worth it!

Best Answer

Yes he is bored and squeezing the last bit out of the relationship.

Best Answer

I do not think just because your hubby wants to swap with other couples means he don't love you. I believe that it is something within him that wants a little more excitment! Every body is different and others do not always have to understand or agree! I have even concidered bringing another women in our bed to bring a little something different in to our relationship. I have not nor do not like the idea of seeing my fiance with another person. But at the same time I think it would also be a experience that may turn out sadisfying! I have been with both men and women! It is really just the idea of seeing my other half sharing himself with another women in front of me, but at the same time I would be involved! This is a very touchy subject and would have to have alot of trust between the couple! It is kinda like a rush, maybe even a (whats that word) fantasy. but you have to give the man respect and props for being honest and open with you!

Best Answer

he still loves you , but he is desperate for another vagina. I can understand that, but I could never allow another guy to be with my woman though, that's a whole other story... not sure why he would be okay with that.

Best Answer

Your husband does not respect you nor your wedding vows, monogamy is part of a loving relationship. If he loved you he'd never ask about swapping with other couples.

Best Answer

Are you jealous ?

Is he serious ?

Is that "THE" question ?

If he don't love you why is he still with you ?

Perhaps he want the cake and the butter ....

Best Answer

Ya means he may not be your type all right. That's out there.

Best Answer

no it means he love you so much to share you all his dreams. every one wan that by the way))

Best Answer