I have worn nightgowns for many years but never liked them. So Idecided to stop wearing them. My husband threatened to wear them if I didn't. After a few weeks he came to bed with me wearing one of my nightgowns. He felt silky so I asked him, what he was wearing. He told me that he was wearing my long nylon nightgown. I asked to see him in it and he turned on the lights so that I could, Then he slept im it all night long. In the morning he put away my nightgown in his pygamas drawer..I added a coupleotre to them because I was turned on. He removed all of the nightgowns the following night but threatened to do it again. I told my mother what he had done and she hasn't stopped teasing him yet. I wouldn't say what her recommendations were, but they were embarassing. What can I do about this?
Dottie1956 Dottie1956 36-40 14 Answers Nov 8, 2010

So dottie, you deprived your poor husband of the pleasure of seeing you and feeling you in feminine attire and then when instead of communication like rational adults about it he resorted to acting out. Now you have involved your mother. Mothers should not be involved in marriages especially the most personal aspects. What kind of bitter person are you ? Do you have no love or respect for your husband ? It might be a little weird what he did but i'd say it's more weird and even ruthless what you did. To answer your question, maybe you should communicate with your husband and not your mother and the rest of the world about this and ask him how he'd like to resolve this. I'll bet using that method you could come to some mutually satisfying arangement.

Best Answer

ROFLMBO!!!!! Not because of your question...... I got a picture of my husband who is 6'5" and 235 lbs wearing one of my frilly little nighties....I'm 4'9" and 78 lbs. OMG...that would be too funny. I agree with kimmygary, just put on his boxers and have a good time :)

Best Answer

I have put on his boxers and am having a good time. So is my mother.

Best Answer

Buy a **** load of nightgowns and put them is his drawer

Best Answer

My mother agrees with you. She bought Eddie several nightgowns. She took his pygamas away and hid them and then replaced them with all of my nighties and the new ones she had bought for him. When he got home she told him that he was going to find out what happens to sissies like him. I laughed and said that I agreed with my mother.

Best Answer

oh god I would laugh so hard and never stop laughing if I had a nightgown and my husband wore mine! I have a black negligee and if he even could fit into it seeing him wear it...omg! And the look of shame and humiliation and embarrassment that would be on his face at such a minor outfit change would be hilarious!! But just the incongruency of him wearing female clothes is funny enough!! Also I agree with kimmy, that would be even more fun!

Best Answer

My recommendation would be stop tdlling your mother personal things like this ugh

Best Answer

I would not mind if all my nightwear was converted to nice flowing satin nightdresses, it would be a bonus.<br />
I LIKE WEARING SILKY NIGHTIES<br />
I LIKE WEARING FRENCH KNICKERS.<br />
I would really like this to happen to me.<br />
SILK NIGHTIES ARE BETTER THAN MENS PJ'S

Best Answer

Let him be a man. Give him back his boxers and you should wear nightgowns to bed with him every night.

Best Answer

My wife got ride of All my pjs& mens underware-because she prefers me dressed fem!<br />
Just enjoy

Best Answer

Make a zip-fly in them

Best Answer

Who needs a zip fly when they are so loose and flowing? Get a life! A fly is just an invitation to fall out and be embarrassed. I hate them.

Best Answer

Wow ! You and your mom are really close. That poor man.

Best Answer