apparently it is inoperable. Should he go for chemo? He is 77 years old. Or are there any natural treatments that might help or at least keep him out of pain and give him some quality of life. Thank You
cottonbreeze cottonbreeze 41-45, F 5 Answers Aug 24 in Health

Slippery Elm is a great reliever of pain and it also can heal. It is a natural herb that comes in a powder form or pill, but the powder is better. You drink it by mixing it with water. It coats the stomach lining protecting and relieving pain and heals.

Best Answer

I have no answer, but can relate as I lost my Wife to stomach cancer 2 years ago. There is no easy answer, no magic bullet. Faith in a loving God and a promised after life are the best I can offer. May you be blessed and comforted during this trial.....Ron

Best Answer

Please don't miss my meaning! There are medical advances everyday. Never give up hope! As to treatment the choice is open. Best Wishes

Best Answer

My condolences.

Best Answer

Yes, he is a born again Christian. :)

Best Answer

Christians aren't born again they go to hell or heaven... It's a live after death not a new live

Best Answer

cancer centers of America are doing wonders as well as many cancer centers ,,,,it is never to late till its over ,,but heavy narcotics will ease pain ,,,there are alternatives ,I have seen people told they wouldn't live through a 21 day treatment ,,cancer in remission ,but the doctor shut down by the FDA and disappeared ,but he was doing miracles ,,C.C.A uses close to the same plan ,,I would check in to them and quick

Best Answer

This has to be his choice and his alone. He needs to get as much information as possible on life expectancy, pain relief, harshness of the chemo etc and then make that choice. It won't be an easy one so he will need support what ever he chooses to do.

Best Answer

Hate to say it his chances to make it are slim... I know that cannabis has been proven to be really good with pain and even help with cancer...

Best Answer

He is a retired pastor. He will probably not consider cannabis.

Best Answer

Cannabis isn't against religion...

Best Answer

Well, I am NOT against it if its for pain and one is dying. Personally, the stuff scares me due to anxiety issues. I do NOT think it is good to use for recreational purposes. I HOPE he finds the relief that is plausible to him.

Best Answer

Many of the medical laboratory pain meds are a lot worse...
As far as making people addicted as well as considering the side effects... It's just an idea in the peoples head because it gets abused...
You know conventional medication gets abused just as often?

Best Answer

I totally hear you. I took it once and had hallucinations. 100 thc. Ya I thought it would help my anxiety. Instead it scared me to no end. I felt like I was in a different realm. No thx for me. I have ocd and anxiety.

Best Answer