I think they make a patch for that...

Best Answer

Been there

Best Answer

oh, you've worked in forestry too? sucks don't it? lol

Best Answer

At least you can fall a tree on your boss. There's no such luck in most jobs!

Best Answer

What part is killing you?

Best Answer

like physically. everyday i can feel my body just lowly breaking down, all my joints ache, every single muscle cries out for mercy at the end of the day, and when i get home i can barely find the energy to shower, let alone eat and get things done around the house. i can't quit my job because, i just can't... i wake up every day, dreading the day ahead, but at the same time i'm eager to start my saw and escape reality...

Best Answer

Wow, what a job. Don't you get sad cutting down all the beautiful trees?

Best Answer

i am conflicted. but the forestry industry is much like farming. trees are planted at the end of the crop cycle, then are tended to every 10 to 15 years until they are ready to be harvested, the cycle from planting to harvesting can range anywhere from 35 to 45 years depending on climate and desired size of crop.

Best Answer

I suppose it helps that they are planted for this reason on special land. That's a lot better than going into a native forest and starting up the saw. One time I cut a pine tree down out in the mountains to use for a Christmas tree and I cried and cried - I'll never do it again.

Best Answer

there are times that when i get to a really gorgeous piece of land, i'll just sit and enjoy it for a few minutes. it sucks because i know that i'll never see that beauty again.

Best Answer

Ouch

Best Answer

I am curious at to what kind of job can be like an addiction. I guess you don't have any trouble getting your hiney to work then everyday eh? Lol

Best Answer