Every parent thinks their child is absolutely fantastic because they're the ones who raised them that way. They see no wrong in it ( most of the time ) and therefore, it's completely oblivious to them that they're spoiled children. <br />
I remember this video challenge on Jimmy Kimmel where parents had to tell their children that they ate all their Halloween candy. My sister and I where just talking about this today. She said " I would be mad and maybe cry a little but I wouldn't throw a fit." I totally agreed with that.<br />
Some of those kids screamed and kicked their feet over candy. Others where accepting of it. I'm not saying those people are bad parents but you should teach your children that throwing a fit over something like that isn't acceptable.

Best Answer

My parents actually didn't feel that way O_O. They were always suspicious of me and such. I agree with your point(s) though.

Best Answer

if they weren't, there would be lots of dead kids around -.-

Best Answer

That wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing if they behave in such a manner as above &lt;_&lt;

Best Answer

the future of the race?...

Best Answer

You want those kind of people being the future :P?

Best Answer

someone has to be the trashmen of the future...

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer