OKay...we want somethign none of us already know so it's equal learning for all. I've had spanish and japanese. My daughter has had french and my son is taking spanish. Soooo......We decided to learn to fence instead. On Guard! LOL
kzoodiana kzoodiana 36-40, F 27 Answers Feb 7, 2012

If the kids are into anime, Japanese would probably hold their interest the most.

If you're looking for easy, choose Spanish.

If you're looking for a good base for further language study, learn Latin, though the grammar is difficult.

Best Answer

Spanish would be a good one, and also useful here in the US.

Best Answer

Cymraeg or Gaellic or French.

Best Answer

Italian

Best Answer

german... the sentence structure is a lot like english

Best Answer

oh, i heard it was, but i guess i was misinformed

Best Answer

English

Best Answer

I would say either Spanish or German.

Best Answer

This depends on what your interests are. Where do you like to go for your holidays? What language is spoken in that country? Have you got any foreign friends? If so what language do they speak? Why do you want to learn a language? To learn a language you should know why you are learning it to keep you motivated. Do you want to learn a language with the same alphabet as English or a different alphabet? Are you good at grammar or do you hate grammar? These are some of the questions you should ask yourself before deciding which language to learn. What possibility of a teacher have you got? Turkish is a good language to learn or Arabic which is spoken in 22 countries by over 220 million people. Turkish is of course easier. Or if you like European languages try German. There are some similarities with English but not many! Then if you like art and Italian culture what about Italian?

Best Answer

japanese. PING PONG!!!!!! (japanese saying)

Best Answer

Russian is also growing important nowadays, you can choose German, Russian, Spanish, French , Chinese, cuz these language are used in business and please forget about small languages, u'll just waste your time

Best Answer

Mandarin ..............then you'd all know what the **** you ordered at the Chinese..............

Best Answer

The language spoken by the most people, Mandarin (Chinese).

Best Answer

i would pick a language that would be useful if you all went on a vacation together to a diffrent country. Europe maybe...

Best Answer

Really? Then, Spanish, and ALL of it's "dialects" (sort of), because it's easy and it's gonna be America's 2nd language soon anyways!

Best Answer

Icelandic

Best Answer

Spanish since there is a huge population of spanish speaking people. It Is the up and coming language! I took but, don't remember much! Any language you pick is fine. I t is always good to know another language especially if you travel!

Best Answer

spanish. or chinese. those are 2 languages i think ppl should learn. i only took 3 years of spanish in high school but i think its cool knowing a different language. im going to learn more here soon so i can speak if more fluently.

Best Answer

Portuguese, German, and Mandarin are going to be important in business for the next couple of decades. Any one of those can help with future careers.

Best Answer

Latin is fun, although I think you learn more about Caeser than the actual language.

Best Answer

Greek

Best Answer