Do they have a Guardian ad Litem appointed; if not move to have one appointed. What you described is potentially harmful to a parental relationship, specifically prohibited in (I should think) every jurisdiction. Get the kids in counseling- they need a place to dump his crap- be the bigger one- don't bad mouth dad to the babies- keep detailed notes for your lawyer- re-read any agreements you have and live them to the letter. Good luck

Best Answer

Thanks for the BA- I wish you all the best-been there, done that, got the custody and child support to prove it

Best Answer

They shouldn't take that into account with a 5 and 6 year old surely? Especially if your b****rd of an ex made them say it. <br />
The courts here usually (rightly) give custody to the mum, not sure about other countries though.

Best Answer

It's interesting that my daughter is going through the samethings, . See if you can prove it and call child services.I think my grand son can make this decision and tell the judge what he wants , he is 13. The judge we have is crazy and this whole thing is a joke.

Best Answer

how old are they? how did he make them do it? what exactly did you record?

Best Answer

They are five and six, Not sure how he made them do it, but he sent it to me over the phone as a voice message that he recorded. I can hear him say "GO" before they state "I don't want to live with mommy anymore, I want to stay with daddy."

Best Answer

wow.. see what rmaxinel said? my parents fought for custody for me. the judge ordered an interview for me separate too.

Best Answer

no, cause in most states, it's not the kids decision anymore. Remember this phrase.." I am just looking out for the best interest of my family...I can do the best that I can, as a parent. And co parenting is something I am wanting to try.

Best Answer

maybe your kids are not being told what to say.

Best Answer