MommyGoneMad MommyGoneMad 26-30, F 7 Answers Aug 10, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Enjoy them as much as you can, because believe me at some point you are going to miss them a lot.

Best Answer

Thankfully it's only 3 hours Mon-Fri, or I would be incredibly lonely. I wouldn't know what to do with myself without my kids. though I won't lie, I occasionally day dream about what I'd do with some free time!

Best Answer

I understand :)

Best Answer

Dont worry most people cry, the staff know what they are doing :) if you have to leave your kid crying hide out of site for about 10 mins you will see as soon as your out of site you are forgotten about and they enjoy their day. Pack extra clothes and even shoes there is wet play and messy play and kids get stuck into both! Just remember to enjoy your peace and quite for as long as it lasts when they come home the first few times they will be very tired and grumpy expect this and you can avoid tantrums that are not needed :)

Best Answer

Beeee sure to tell'em not to bite the other kids!

Best Answer

talk it up like it is an adventure (to sidestep abandonment issues)<br />
ask a lot of questions when they get home (so interest)<br />
praise all they create (foster self-esteem)

Best Answer

great suggestions!

Best Answer

i never been in a preschool, you worry too much

Best Answer

I am not worried. I would not have put them in, but because they are twins and speak their own language they have significant speech delays and could use the routine and socialization. I meant tricks for getting them up and ready, and how to deal with separation anxieties if it comes up.

Best Answer

im not a dad so i got no idea what to do.

Best Answer