butterfliesforever butterfliesforever 41-45, F 12 Answers Sep 11, 2009

Duck egg blue

Best Answer

You could paint them true;but how bout a twist: replace the cabinet doors with ones that have glass for the pannels! this should be available at any reuse store/center.

Best Answer

If your backsplash is light then I would go dark on the cabinets. If you have the backsplash dark and the countertop dark then I would go a little lighter.

Best Answer

I was going to say duck egg blue too! It is a complimentary colour to yellow and a sort of turquoisy....<br />
White would be a safe option too

Best Answer

I'm with f4fairies's answer. You can't just pick a complementary color or go with an "arts and crafts" theme in the kitchen. Find something along the lines of the general scheme in the surrounding rooms or halls. <br />
We have a pale yellow and light olive green on the walls in our kitchen, but have white cabinets with hardwood floors. The olive goes down the halls connecting to the kitchen.

Best Answer

It depends on the color scheme of the rooms surrounding your kitchen too. Are they warm tones or cool tones? I love glossy white cabinets with a dark wood floor and yellow walls.

Best Answer

either white or a soft green.......what color are your kitchen linens and dinnerware? depending on your tastes and how much you like color, you could go pink or orange just for fun! i love painting, have fun!!!!!

Best Answer

something boring like cream or beige ... beige goes with everything!

Best Answer