And the vet is pretty sure she has a birth defect..she can't stool and won't eat..is there anything I can do? I've talked to him today..and he said if she makes it past the weekend to take her in...but I hate to see her suffer..please help. She is eating kitten formula and I stimulate her...no luck though...she is less than half the size of her brother.
luckypickle luckypickle 26-30 12 Answers Oct 17, 2009

you could rub her tummy the way a mother cat does that helps them make. you could also go to petsmart and buy kitten baby formula and a bottle. my oldest cat had to be fed that way and she's very healthy now.

Best Answer

Buy the smelliest canned kitty food you can find....they like the smelly, fishy stuff.....it would be more appealing to her, if she has any appetite at all.....There is also some cat's milk at the pet store....little cartons, with good nutrition for her, so even if she is just drinking, she'd get more calories, then just water....There are also tubes of vitamins, that are the consistency of vasaline, but flavored like chicken, or beef, that you squeeze a little out and smear some just below her nose, on her upper lip, and she will instinctively wash off, which makes her eat it....and it will stimulate her appetite....<br />
I'm glad she has you to care for her.....try to comfort her, and brush her, to encourage normal behavior.....Good luck....I hope she makes it...

Best Answer

aww im sorry to hear that i wish i knew of something that could help

Best Answer

Lots and lots of vodka.

Best Answer

i'd take it back and get refunded asap! <br />
don't wait a week...

Best Answer

=( <br />
I'm so sorry. I don't know what you could do.

Best Answer