Hips only pop while running or during other exercise. Knee's pop when getting up and down and while doing exercise. Elbows pop occasionally. When I sit criss cross or sit sideways I lose circulation in my legs. While sitting with my legs in front of me I lose circulation as well... I don't have to sit for a long time, It could be for like 10 minutes and I start to lose feeling... I'm not sure what it is
Silyily94 Silyily94 18-21, F 4 Answers Jan 4, 2013 in Health

if your joints dont hurt it the popping isnt really a concern its known as creptitus and everyones joints will pop from time to time<br />
however poor circulation is a concern and should be medically investigated not by ep but by your personal physician so make an appointment soon

Best Answer

Thank you for your suggestion, will do (:

Best Answer

RA = Rheumatoid Arthritis --it effects both the joints and muscles and can defunk your heart or circulation at times. I would go into the office to see your primary doctor right away.

Best Answer

Really? I mean I understand it can affect my heart but is it THAT serious?

Best Answer

It can become serious if left untreated..... I have been dealing with it for 15 years now and it took a good 5 years to find the rights meds for me...... I went into the hospital a few times before the docs managed to get it under control.

Best Answer

Oh dear. Ok, i'll be sure to contact my doctor right away. Thank you so much for your help and I pray you feel better.

Best Answer

Thank you and Hope you feel better soon..... (((hugs)))

Best Answer

I have terrible circulation as well.I wish you both success.

Best Answer