I am In a wheelchair and the old ***** never told me she was going to sell the house and now Its been 14 days looking none stop but everything i see either has stair or I don't fit in the bathroom , I am going to get out but I need a little extra time , I don't why this person never told me I've been living here for 6 years and I never missed a single payment ever and she knows I am a sick guy in a wheelchair she should have told me months before , hope god puts her in all the troubles she has put me ,
paraadrian1 paraadrian1 22-25, M 9 Answers Apr 17 in Community

This does not affect your lease.

Best Answer

depending on where you live it could be 3 months maybe longer are you in the usa

Best Answer

yeah I am In miami flordia

Best Answer

yeah you should have a while before you have to get out there should be some kind of landlord tenant rights laws you can look up for florida . I know Nj it could take a long time if you can't find anything simular to what you have now for around the same price they they can't make you leave. usually end up paying you to leave.

Best Answer

just relax until the new owner shows up. you will need to sign a new rental agreement. call legal aide and get advice. if the old owner had property legal issues then the new owner is responsible for that. when they sell out like that it usually is something dirty going on. you may have a case. if you're rent is paid for the month then don't stress, then again it all depends on where you're at and what state your in if in the states.

Best Answer

I am in florida

Best Answer

My friend who is in a wheelchair was in a similar situation, She found a home what did not have proper facilities, and she asked them if they would put a ramp on the stairs outside and they said yes and fixed it. Maybe you will find someone who will fix things so you can move in.

Best Answer

Wow, this is terribly cold of her! From what I am aware of the minimum notice would be 30 days but I am not 100% sure about this.

Best Answer

Depend upon the state you are in... Check with your local county housing agency - they often can help as your area churches also can.

Best Answer

usually anywhere from 30-60 days

Best Answer

In my state she has to give you at least 30 days notice.

Best Answer