This Man Just Sent A Very Inappropriate Pic. Please Everyone Report Salphone. PERV ALERT PERV ALERT PERV ALERT!
MileenaJaylene MileenaJaylene 16-17, F 5 Answers Jan 18 in Community

If this works, I have a few other names that you should report.

Best Answer

Me too

Best Answer

Sunkissed14 is another one.

Best Answer

Hi, I am the mother of the user account I am on currently and my son is friends with Mileena. The first male that messaged her, messaged my son and I am furious! We need to report all of them. If you give me the names I will gladly report them

Best Answer

Iwantpizza, romeoismoaning, JaneLovesTarzan, Baaane, AbsolutelyDamnFabulous, and nhammoud, are the few that come to mind... As you can see this is probably not a good site for children plenty of pervs here.

Best Answer

Not to mention some guys make profiles pretending to be teenaged girls, but we all know they're middle aged men.

Best Answer

Sweetheart this is Kai's mother, I agree that you shouldn't be so revealing in your profile pic because that does attract a lot of pervs and such. I am not saying them sending inappropriate things makes this right, but Mileena you have to remember this is the internet. Freaks like that sickens me! Please tell your mother and report/block him

Best Answer

Suggestion.....cover your cleavage....it may help

Best Answer

STOP reporting them in Q&A and block them and report them to EP itself. Naming names in public on EP is a violation of the TOS and if someone disagrees with you they can flag you

Best Answer

you are bringing attention to them which I am sure they like. what you should do is report and ignore. Trying to publically shame them is not going to stop perverts.

Best Answer