I do! if she really enjoys it, I really get into it! I believe most of my pleasure comes from my lover! I could go down on her as long as she keeps enjoying it!

Best Answer

Laying naked on my back, my wife straddling my face holding onto the bed headboard, telling me about her latest guy who just ****** her, his and her *** flowing from her used gaping hole. Yep. that does it for me, nearly everytime, and I love it.

Best Answer

If I'm enjoying eating her and she ****, there's at least a 50-50 chance I'll *** when I bury my tongue deep inside her . I love to tongue **** her after she **** and just flicking her **** and tongue ******* her again. I've not found many women that can stand the pleasure of this flicking their **** after ******* as they say they're too sensitive.

Best Answer

Yes, I do. I have to qualify that answer though, I can usually climax while I'm going down on my WIFE, without any other stimulation (unless you count my listening to her respond to my actions). And it's a sure bet that I'll fire my load if she **** while I'm orally pleasing her. I enjoy performing oral sex on a woman (and I'm good at it), but if it's not my wife who has her thighs wrapped around my ears, I myself have never climaxed while munching, that happens only when it's my wife I'm going down on. I should add that my wife Ann is a HotWife, as well as the sexiest woman I've ever been with, and part of my arousal factor, when I'm burying my tongue inside her, is knowing how many men she's enjoyed as lovers. Yup, works for me! And I've got the *** stains to prove it!

Best Answer

I have heard of it..

Best Answer