tac3004 tac3004 46-50, F 8 Answers Oct 4, 2012 in WTK

Don't stop with just one doctor visit. If it is not circulation, It could be neuropathy or other problems. If your doc does not want to follow up try another doc. Soon. <br />
Please. I would try a specialist. Often your general practitioner may not see a particular issue often enough to recognize it right off. Many conditions can be corrected easily. There are some that can not be reversed if allowed to go on for too long. Best wishes

Best Answer

Hi, possibly......the beginning of diabetes or perhaps neuropathy.....I'm sure it is something that needs checking......I wish you well......

Best Answer

Go to the doctor, could be as simple as circulation problems, but probably need to get it checked out if it happens more than once or lasts more than a few seconds.

Best Answer

I had circulation tests done already and they both came back negative. Circulation is very good in my legs. It's frightening because it's been going on for a few years now and I feel it more the day after I exercise which should indicate a circulation problem but it's not.

Best Answer

Sorry, I am no medical professional, but sounded like my mother-in-law's complaint and she is having circulation problems. Listen to these other guys, they may know more than I.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

Don't try to solve it here - it's nerve related - see a doctor - for causes

Best Answer