Kismat Kismat 18-21 28 Answers Jul 4, 2009

well, my life is the same. i have no purpose. i have no friends. my school is for people who are basically already known for turning 18 in prison, even though im a decent person. im more depressed than al the emos in the world, and i feel that i am dumber than my dog, which i think may not have a brain, yet my IQ is high enough to be in the top 5 in the world. i can't do anything right in life, and even though i have very valuable info in a situation, no one gives a crap what i think or say. thirty bucks says you wont read this. three hundred says you don't give a crap too. i really don't see why i bothered to respond in the first place. i might as well get back to wondering if i do have a purpose in my life.

Best Answer

my life is like that still finding the purpose of living . i'm not sure if my future is bright for me because i was bored with a physical mental issues . the only successful person in my family is my brother . he's smarter than me even my friends are smarter than me knowing that i keep on failing . well. that is it . thank you for sharing this to me and to this website :)

Best Answer

Nope, people do give a crap. MY LIFE sucks. I have no friends, I'm dumber than a doornail..can't process **** when people talk to me, can't even ge3t myself into a store and make a fT*Y)&Odecision. I can't figure out my' purpose in life...what the **** could it be....I feel useless. Just saw the dat on your posting .... Oct..... it's now officially the Xmas season and I want to friggin DIE..HATE IT. I'm sure thingshave improved for you since Oct...or maybe not....
I've been in this **** for over 3 years now.....family sick of my bullshit etc. whatever. Trying God,Trying Therapy...... still a friggin mess. I DO care......tell me how you'redoing.

Best Answer

keep betting like that and you will lose a LOT of money..

Best Answer

You do have a purpose, why don't you have friends, are you friendly some time people don't like to hang out with negative, I know that's me! im so fricken negative and such a downer no one talks to me, all I can do is pray, I do have my hope in faith that one day it will change....

Best Answer

You gotta listen to more slayer my man's life's a boutta a ***** do what makes you happy n **** the rest bro bro

Best Answer

You'll be alright just play to your strengths I'm not Christian n hate religion bit I heard some real **** on a Sunday morning broadcast he said if your a suv you have no business in NASCAR so be an suv n stick your road everything will work itself out in time

Best Answer

you have a purpose! probably not going to read this but you made me feel like i wasnt the only who felt like this, thankyou:P

Best Answer

I felt the same way for a long time. Then I realized I was limiting myself to my situations. There is a world out there beyond what's in front of you. It can be scary but go out and explore. I love talking and building relationships with people to exchange conversations and ideas. That helped me get through it.

Best Answer

You have three choices. Live it. Change it. Or end it. Only you can decide what's best for you.

Best Answer

tbh it's easy for people to say that, but in real life, it's really hard to carry out one of these changes in your life :P

Best Answer

Simple get out and about take on hobbies and work hard try and make and maintain friendships and look out for that one special person if ur single. If ur still in school focus on ur work and if ur school has after school activities try them out. Just try everything and plan trips out to places often. Live life to the full and u never know where it cud take u.

Best Answer

A life is never ****ed up. You were put here in this world to accomplish certain things. Certain paths are chosen either directly or indirectly to help you become the person you need to be. So take this challenge and work through how you got there, what the current situation is and what are your goals to get passed this difficulty. Seek advice, friends, help or other resources to guide you--then just do it!

Best Answer

Life is never like the way you feel. change the glasses of your soul's eyes.. do something which would change it.

Best Answer

Just **** ahead full steam and time will fix it

Best Answer

YOUR ANSWER ON "WHAT TO DO" Life consists and exists from a PHENOMINALLY perfect balance.... so perfect that mankind could not possibly perceive it, for if we were to actually see the answers we seek, it would destroy us..... I quote the bible AND Spiderman.... "...for if you saw the face of the creator, surely you will be destroyed. "with great power comes great responsibility." But if you must know "why", remember this child... without good, the bad things would not be so hard, and without bad, the good things would be boring. That being said, your answer is quite simple: 1. THE GOLDEN RULE TO LIFE: Mankind's TRUE biggest fall is the failure to KNOW the difference between "FACT", and "OPINION". and the fact is that EVERYONE (and i mean all 7,000,000,000 of us on earth) has an opinion..... and the fact is that EVERYONE'S opinion is wrong. Another fact is, EVERYONE'S opinion is right. 2. THE TRUTH OF LIFE: We don't know WHY we exist, nor should we.... needed to be mentioned again. 3. THE TRICK: "choice".... the true DEFINITION of choice is "justice" (what side of the balance "T" scale do we CHOOSE to be a part of..... choice=balance=perfect. and last but not least, 4: THE BEST "SOLUTION": Well, we're born to die, We'll not know why.... but guess what? we're stuck. So ALL THIS being said, the answer breaks down to these last final words........................................................................................................... Molding "choice", "balance", and the AWARNESS ITSELF of the "difference" between "fact" and "opinion" all together as one, and "choose" to accept that we are stuck until we are unstuck, the answer lies in 2 final words that will save us all (which is why i'm confident this shall never be read by anyone)..... and these 2 words are "**** IT". Don't forget the teachings of wisdom, whilst you have to foot the path on your own. It's your choice. Love To All, good and bad, you all are so beautiful.

Best Answer

You damn right everybody on here need to read this cuz it's the dealers **** the world **** the bullshit live life n have fun just do wut you gotta do

Best Answer

Dealers

Best Answer

Realest ******* spell check

Best Answer

No it isn't. It might be if you hadn't already realised you've made mistakes. But you just got an education out of it, didn't you?<br />
So either ask for your money back. (Good Luck with that) Or draw a line under everything so far, take what you've learned and start again from where you are. There will be some good stuff you want to take with you, so think carefully. (And because you are speaking in general terms, we have to as well.)

Best Answer

Replace that emptiness with Learning. Knowledge is the source of our success, joy and progress.

Best Answer

Or buy a guitar

Best Answer

well you better figure it out and why its in that situation.

Best Answer

I have been in a constant fight with my life for past 2 years. Before that i was having a more or less happy peaceful life. Last year 2012, i was placed as an intern.. i slogged my *** off... learning, working, managing myself, my relationship of 6 years at that time ( where my boyfriend's family was looking a suitable girl for him and he did not have guts to tell his parents that i have a girl in my life...) but even after working so hard.. i got kicked out of that company (reason : my mentor had my job in her hands and she screwed all my chances)... internship finished and i got a job in a different company... before my joining would have come.. my parents lost their job... since then and till now , though both of them have found new jobs... we are still struggling financially... now i am working... not liking a bit of my work... getting frustrated, on the top of it my boyfriend has officially refused to marry me ( now we have 7 years of relationship) and my parents are searching a guy for me ( totally sucks!!!) and just when i thought i m doomed ... God said " NOT YET" and i met one of my school friends , who supposedly likes me (only wants to have *** with me) and now i am thinking what wrong have i done to deserve so much in life... how much more do i have to take... for how long will all this go...

Best Answer

Yo **** the bullshit my man's play in you cuz he dnt what to do people are money hungry n life is terrible but it's those split seconds of happiness that make up for grab a corona n find your beach

Best Answer

Yeah my life is screwed I've been through the whole gammit Poor,rich,family good family nuts great kids daughter hates me happily married happily divorced,get great jobs go overseas get back and an accident about takes my life in hospital for a year,then mom gets lung cancer,survives but real crazy and bitchy,Dad get s cancer survives he's different i don't know good or bad, Lose great job because of memory loss.Broke all kinds of bones,Was a drug addict clean now for six years,Started a business got stabbed by an employee missed my juggler by 2mm.What supposed to happen now.On disability,son's about to go to college cant afford it.Don't know where to go parents are no help. I feel i'm doomed to die.

Best Answer

Everybody gotta die sometime but today live life till your breathe n enjoy what you have a strive to get what you don't everything can't be perfect but sometimes it can be alright don't let the clouds ruin your beautiful day

Best Answer

Same here my life is ****** upp too enough of everything d worst thing in life is marriage n even more worse is my husband havr been running behind him to have his love his time but he has just nothing for me its been like 4 years n i have just been running behind things but have found nothing in d end he always *** late in night my night just passes away waiting for him n hez busy drinking out side flirts wit who so ever he finds n lastly not even gud in bed n doest even agree's to his problem i dnt knw wht to do where to go cant even leave his as i have an year old son just feel like ending my life

Best Answer

I suffer from depression every day 24/7. you know, the only thing that keeps me going and STOPS me from killing my self is LIFE, it has a bastard way of when u r at your absolute lowest it finds a way to kick u in the arse and get u up and running again. I cant cope, i never have but i still keep trying, WHY??? because ultimately i beleive in life

Best Answer

I'm suck of people saying that their life is f,,,,,,cked up...look in the mirror and look deep into the bottom of your sole and ask you're self is my like really that f,,,, up.... Then turn and look at children who have had their parents torn away and they have nothing, no one and they are only babies them selves..then ask your self how ****** up is it that you think your life is ******...life is what you make of it..live it, cherish it appreciate it, love your self then you will think "wow I really don't have it so bad after all....if you are still breathing,eating,seeing, and have two legs to walk with and have your health, there is nothing ****** up about it...there is only one life to live so live it damn it...

Best Answer

my life is ****** up too.the things turn out to be different from what i expect them to be.People having lesser abilities than me score more.My past had been quite satisfying and successful which makes the feeling worse.I have tried but in vain to get rid of these hardships.Thank you fot sharing ur thoughts it condoled me a bit.

Best Answer

1. Try your best to bring change into your life..<br />
2. New hang outs.. try new things.<br />
3. Get into shape. Look good... Feel good about ur self and eat right.<br />
4.DON'T MORN OVER LOST FRIENDS OR RELATIONSHIPS.they have hurt you that's why they had to leave. <br />
5.Develop a helping nature. So u serve others and feel good about ur self.<br />
6.Family might suck too..ignorance is bliss... Especially when old aged people act funny.

Best Answer

I've almost read all the comments,,,,,but it does not really give a clear answer to enjoy our lives. At least you guys are living in 1st world countries and you have a good chance to change and choose what you really want for sure through furthering your studies and taking some professional courses. <br />
Unlike, people like us who live in 3rd world countries, people from the same are fighting over silly talks and they would probably kill for it. Racism here is not about colours or ethnics, backgrounds only!!! even from what city you come from and which family you belong to, the type of work u do..... and count on....... <br />
Please appreciate the quality of you have, and the country you belong to, the open country u have (Freedom) and the chance you have.......look @ people who are below you and you'll see how lucky you are.

Best Answer

**** yeah it is caz idk too ?..

Best Answer

I hate my life is so hard no family at all

Best Answer