Am 24, I have no girlfriend and never had one. All my friends are now getting engaged. I feel so left out. Am struggling in my career and it's been generally hard. What do I do?
Williamhanson617 Williamhanson617 22-25, M 8 Answers May 5 in Community

Time for an essential decluttering.

Best Answer

Focus on your health. Don't compare yourself to your friends as hard as it is and as much as it seems like you need to pace your life according to the way they live theirs. Focus on your work because that's what gets bills paid and what helps you take care of your needs. I can assure you that youre better off not having someone there just because thats what society calls normal or because it looks right. And I'm not trying to put any negativity on your friends marriages but there is no guarantee that theyre going to last and that's a headache all in and of itself. I'm only trying to show that what looks like paradise on the outside can be full of hell on the inside. Appreciate your life and your choices and your goals and the girl for you will come alone when you least expect. However, you have to remain open and the best way to do that is to give yourself permission to live differently than other people and not feel like youre missing out just because someone takes a step that you dont take. Know that theres someone looking at you and wishing they had your life because they think its filled with ease and satisfaction. If they only knew, right?

Best Answer

Did anyone shoot at you today? Or is the government exterminating your family for their religious beliefs?<br />
Nope? Okay, so you're already doing better than many people in the world!<br />
Now what you have to do is sit down and think seriously and honestly about the man you are, and the man you want to be. Then think about the little changes you can make in your life to help that transition.<br />
It's going to be tough going, but you'll be okay!<br />
Peace

Best Answer

You have lots of time to make your life what you want. I would suggest that you take action and not wait for life to come to you. Consider asking your friends why they believe your love life is on hold. They probably have made some observations and have some ideas.

Best Answer

Stop being a loser?

Best Answer

Maybe curious? Young ignorant naive people can be curious.

Best Answer

Hi<br />
Don't give up!

Best Answer

No reason to feel so at 24!

Best Answer