planes4 planes4 22-25, F 6 Answers Sep 19, 2012 in Self Harm

Remember when you're down, theres no way but to go up. Get help. Hope you do okay.

Best Answer

A shrink can't stop that for you and talking won't change you. That is a deep seated problem you have. Best solution you are going to find is "redirection". Redirect your need to harm by replacing it with another action. Sounds easy, huh, not. Its hard to acomplsh, but if you focus all you can on redirection, you might have a fighting chance. From experience comes opinions. I don't want to say how I harmed myself.

Best Answer

thanx, that could be of use
what did u do to 'redirect' it

Best Answer

Sorry that's too private, but it works.

Best Answer

ok thats cool
thanx

Best Answer

See a shrink as soon as your able :)

Best Answer

no I could never do that :(

Best Answer

dont do what i did and turn to drugs, you will be more miserable than you are now. believe it or not.. talk to someone.. some people even use sex as an escape, but later down the road you will regret that all too when youre older.. talk to someone.

Best Answer

Well, then sorry your in for a life full of hurt

Best Answer

ok
it's hard to talk to someone though, other than here, because I doubt my family would be supportive and my friends...
I don't know

Best Answer

great ;)
but I dont think not going to see a shrink will make my life more painful
i doubt anything could d that

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

Hey there. Even talking here is healthy, after you weed out the rude responses. EP helps, you'll run into someone you can confide in more.

Best Answer

I am aware of that, but without it your screwed, while you may not get support of your family, you will from a Doctor, right now you got nothing anyway

Best Answer

i know, i really like it here- it kinda annoys me when people just go on it cuz their bored mind

Best Answer

yeah ur right- i dont have anything
but i couldnt go to a dr- its slightly more complicated than just turning up u know?
ah never mind

Best Answer