I haven't met the right person yet, i think i am tired of waiting... i complain more these days... I want to be happy, but then it seems a distant dream... What should i do? Sometimes i end up cursing God to keep me in a situation where I cant change it... There were glimpses of hope, but right now i have no hope, rather to just stand and stare on whats gonna come my way...
GirlThinking GirlThinking 26-30, F 10 Answers Aug 17, 2012 in Loneliness

I guess it depends what country you're from and of course the religion you follow.. But things are only as hopeless as you believe them to be. <br />
There's always ways out.. It's just a question of what you're willing to do to find what you're looking for.

Best Answer

Good Point!

Best Answer

If everything is going great then your personal life isn't a priority. Make it a priority and do not look for Mr. Perfect he does not exist. Theres opportunity all around - just remember whoever you choose it is going to be work - many girls that I know always have the same complaint but in reality they do not want to make sacrifices that a relationship requires. Reflect and think about what you really want and plan ahead from there. Good luck.

Best Answer

Without knowing the details we really can't give you a great answer. You may get some generic things, but in reality you're going to have to talk to someone. Either a therapist or your doctor, or even me. If you want to tell me what's going on, I could try to give you some advice. But I think the best thing to do would be to talk it out with a pro. You are welcome to message me if you want though.

Best Answer

Thank u Joe

Best Answer

You're always welcome.

Best Answer

Good Answer here... Life comes with ups & downs... Take some time and enjoy being with youself... Get to know "U" & Take a vacation... from your point of view of yourself...

Best Answer

Don't look for him. If everything's going great then just enjoy it as it is and someone will like that on you.

Best Answer