I haven't met the right person yet, i think i am tired of waiting... i complain more these days... I want to be happy, but then it seems a distant dream... What should i do? Sometimes i end up cursing God to keep me in a situation where I cant change it... There were glimpses of hope, but right now i have no hope, rather to just stand and stare on whats gonna come my way...
GirlThinking GirlThinking 26-30, F 9 Answers Aug 17, 2012 in Loneliness

I guess it depends what country you're from and of course the religion you follow.. But things are only as hopeless as you believe them to be. <br />
There's always ways out.. It's just a question of what you're willing to do to find what you're looking for.

Best Answer

Good Point!

Best Answer

If everything is going great then your personal life isn't a priority. Make it a priority and do not look for Mr. Perfect he does not exist. Theres opportunity all around - just remember whoever you choose it is going to be work - many girls that I know always have the same complaint but in reality they do not want to make sacrifices that a relationship requires. Reflect and think about what you really want and plan ahead from there. Good luck.

Best Answer

Without knowing the details we really can't give you a great answer. You may get some generic things, but in reality you're going to have to talk to someone. Either a therapist or your doctor, or even me. If you want to tell me what's going on, I could try to give you some advice. But I think the best thing to do would be to talk it out with a pro. You are welcome to message me if you want though.

Best Answer

Thank u Joe

Best Answer

You're always welcome.

Best Answer

Good Answer here... Life comes with ups & downs... Take some time and enjoy being with youself... Get to know "U" & Take a vacation... from your point of view of yourself...

Best Answer