your way to youge to be thinking like this, your just starting life don't throw it away like this

Best Answer

im not going to kill myself , That's lame. If I die it wont be by my own hand or the hand of any other. But yes im young and my life's begging is looking like and end .

Best Answer

go backpacking, intoxicate your senses with a new world with new rules and new things...along the way find a small river thats safe to jump in, when you come out youll never look back

Best Answer

You're too young to state that. Get your act together, prepare for your long future, and prepare to make it a happy one!

Best Answer

Thanx for the advise but , the path I am walking now has no happy end. look at it this way, I can choose from multiple paths but in each one there is something tha I need greatly and will always need but I can only choose one road . and I think I know what I will do and i am not killing my self , like i said that's weak and im not taking the easy way out. but thank you .

Best Answer

As people say now a days, 'killing yourself would make the possibility of life ever getting any better'.

Best Answer

or was it, ' suicide would kill the possibility of life ever getting any better.'

Yeah, that's it.

Best Answer