I could just die right now , But I want and need to live. I think killing myself would be a weak thing to do anyway, Im Just tired of my life. I would run away and start over but I have nothing to run to . I have nothing left to live for .
LunarDream LunarDream 16-17, M 6 Answers Feb 11 in Doing Good

your way to youge to be thinking like this, your just starting life don't throw it away like this

Best Answer

im not going to kill myself , That's lame. If I die it wont be by my own hand or the hand of any other. But yes im young and my life's begging is looking like and end .

Best Answer

go backpacking, intoxicate your senses with a new world with new rules and new things...along the way find a small river thats safe to jump in, when you come out youll never look back

Best Answer

"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over it turned into a butterfly." - Hang in there kid. Life will get better.

Best Answer

ill do my best , but I refuse to continue living life the way I do now.

Best Answer

Well be happy. Life is all about your mindset.

Best Answer

You're too young to state that. Get your act together, prepare for your long future, and prepare to make it a happy one!

Best Answer

Thanx for the advise but , the path I am walking now has no happy end. look at it this way, I can choose from multiple paths but in each one there is something tha I need greatly and will always need but I can only choose one road . and I think I know what I will do and i am not killing my self , like i said that's weak and im not taking the easy way out. but thank you .

Best Answer

Just because things might seem terrible to you now does not mean it will always be that way. Life is tough for everyone, I think sometimes kids have it harder. In time you will realize that life is worth fighting for, it is so precious. There will be so many wonderful things that happen in your life if you are willing to be strong and fight for your life.

Best Answer

As people say now a days, 'killing yourself would make the possibility of life ever getting any better'.

Best Answer

or was it, ' suicide would kill the possibility of life ever getting any better.'

Yeah, that's it.

Best Answer