comlpicatedguy comlpicatedguy 18-21, M 9 Answers Aug 13, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

if there a chance that you're 56 old perv ?

Best Answer

Of course that chance does exist, I lost my virginity at 12 too. But it doesn't have to be, not everyone at that age is ready for sex. It could also be their relationship is just kissing and things like that.<br />
There's only one way to find out and that's asking her.

Best Answer

Yes she could have had sex, it's not that uncommon, as you probably know because you've been a kid too. Why is your little sisters virginity important to you? o_O

Best Answer

actualy im still a virgin and i don't the idea that my litle sister do it before me.

Best Answer

Of course there is a chance. One of my friends in college had sex at that age. Little young I would say though.

Best Answer

Sure there's a chance. But just because she talks about a boy doesn't mean they've done it. I can't even count how many crushes I had by the time I was 12 (and my mom knew about the serious ones), but I didn't even think about having sex with any of them. If you hear her talk about something sexual, talk to her.

Best Answer

So if she has a boyfriend it means she's not virgin anymore?

Best Answer

when i was 12 i wanted to have and i didn't care how.

Best Answer

You could always just ask her and see how she reacts.

Best Answer

yah it will a nice chat hi sis did you got f***d before?

Best Answer

just ask her if she has been with someone..

Best Answer